Main Menu

Fortune Cookie

Started by Txantslusam Skxawng, May 12, 2010, 04:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

well, maybe Jake is just a fortune cookie!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tíngay outíngay

Fascinating hypothesis watson, do tell on, How would this tie in? maybe he comes in fortube cookies, maybe they now say "you need to realise that you will never be as epic as jake sully to be truly happy"?
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

ZombiezuRFER

Blood needs spilling, the knife is in my hand.
The man that needs to die is nowhere in this land.
I return with a heart wrought in iron flesh,
I let the blood drip from the wound that is fresh.
I am teeth in the night, talons in the dark
a dead man is left as my mark
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tíngay outíngay on May 17, 2010, 08:35:19 PM
Fascinating hypothesis watson, do tell on, How would this tie in? maybe he comes in fortube cookies, maybe they now say "you need to realise that you will never be as epic as jake sully to be truly happy"?

Well I certainly would, Holmes.  However, to be elaborating on such a statement would be taking myself from making jokes to becoming a bit of a improvisational liar, and Jake is certainly not a fortune cookie.  Nor are fortune cookies Jakes.  However, both share words of wisdom, so the similarities are present.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tíngay outíngay

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on May 17, 2010, 11:23:31 PM
Well I certainly would, Holmes.  However, to be elaborating on such a statement would be taking myself from making jokes to becoming a bit of a improvisational liar, and Jake is certainly not a fortune cookie.  Nor are fortune cookies Jakes.  However, both share words of wisdom, so the similarities are present.

Indeed, perhaps then we should just adjourn to the nearest pub and proceed to drink all available alcoholic substances until the twain shall meet?
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.