What you gave up for lent

Started by Nume fpi sänume, February 20, 2010, 04:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nume fpi sänume

I gave up shame...

GONNA BE THE BEST 40 SOMEODD DAYS OF MY LIFE!

Payoang

Why do I have this image of you prancing around naked for 40 days and 40 nights?

Eyamsiyu

I didn't.  I'm very lax about my faith.  Though... I mean, though it doesn't quite count, I gave up caffeine around christmas.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txur’Itan

I gave up religion the last time I practiced lent.
私は太った男だ。

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txur'Itan on February 20, 2010, 02:07:04 PM
I gave up religion the last time I practiced lent.

ROFLMFAO!  That's awesome!

.... I think I found what I'm giving up ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I gave up lent... OH NOES A SPACIAL RIFT JUST OPENED!
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Txonyä'ite

Akamy

i gave up triing to like school      O.o

Letxuma Swizaw

Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Eyamsiyu

Technowraith

i gave up going to confessional.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Letxuma Swizaw

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 22, 2010, 05:02:23 PM

... in favor of Pastafarian, I assume?

in favour of spiritualistic Gaianism
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)