Main Menu

Good bye :(

Started by Eyäzong, April 26, 2010, 11:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyäzong

well, i have been thinking. I should learn something that could help me out in life instead of learning Na'vi. i mean, the language is awesome, but, idk. i really am passionate about piano, so i am going to start learning how to play piano. and also (i think i am going to get alot of bad comments about this, but oh well) i really want to live a life for God. i fell more in love with him tonight then i ever did. well, i guess this is good bye. i hope you would all respect my decision and understand this is my choice. well, it was nice talking to all of you. :) good bye.
Wish me luck on my journy of learning how to speak Na'vi. :)

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

aww :( we will all be sad 2 see u go but im am sure we can all respect your wishes with out the need 2 post bad comment. Good luck with learning piano!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Im sure that everyone respects ur decission, even Eywa I think
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eyäzong

you all are so nice. i think i should still stick around and you know, be friends with you all. :) cant i learn both?

Txantslusam Skxawng

Yes you can and if you just hold on and keep learning Na'vi at a healthy dosis, it will be alright
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

im doing multiple things at once, (learning the language, wrighting a book, doing schoolwork, eta) so yeah its easy to do to languages at once if you work at it.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kxeyo

Well, you don't need to leave even if you're not learning. I mean we've got plenty and plenty of people who don't learn the language. Even the "big ones"!  ;D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyäzong

i have decided. i love you all so much and the language, i cant ever leave. and one day, i want to be able to write paragraphs and paragraphs in Na'vi. :)

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I'm mostly here for the Community. The little I know about Na'vi, is mostly from looking up what people wrote in the forums or IRC, or some fun to know phrases.

kewnya txamew'itan

Please don't go, even if you stick the language on the back burner, we've still got the other boards.

Whatever you do though, I'm sure Eywa will be ngahu.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Eyäzong

Quote from: kemeoauniaea (tìkawngä mungeyu) on April 27, 2010, 05:11:40 PM
Please don't go, even if you stick the language on the back burner, we've still got the other boards.

Whatever you do though, I'm sure Eywa will be ngahu.
you all are so nice. i dont think i can ever leave this site. your all to nice.

Niwantaw

i can't speak na'vi

and i'm learning na'vi, website design and other crap at school (like german...)

but it ain't stoped me from cheesing everybody off with bad humour :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Étienne

You know our leader is a piano man.

Eyäzong

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Eyäzong

woah..... awesomeness!

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Niwantaw

[/facepalm]
the fish.
Only mostly AWOL.

Col Quaritch

You dont need to speak it to stay here but I do say this if it gets in the way of your first love (GOD) then you know what you need to do. Im here for the friends I have made and for the mega huge project I have been lead to create its comeing along very slow but its comeing along. 1 Peter 5:7 (NLT) Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Txuraeyktan

Hey it's up to you to stay or leave but I'm just saying.
I manage to stick on this site while working around about 6 hours of guitar a day. and if you left you no what would happen?
"Baby come back (oooh), you can blame it all on me!
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!