Google Search Suggestions...

Started by Payoang, February 15, 2010, 12:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Swokéyan

I loled so hard at this thread xD
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Txonyä'ite

this thread is win!

and everyone knows that dinosaurs are jesus ponies  ::)

Kesìltsamsiyu

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 15, 2010, 02:19:42 AM
Quote from: Seabass on February 15, 2010, 12:59:00 AM
... amaze me.
Okay, I admit. The second time I saw Avatar I rreally tried to think of Neytiri in a sexual way. I realized everyone else I had spoken to did. (this was before I found LN.org) EPIC FAIL. Just could not. I apologize to men everywhere. I think I have to turn in my "man card." I have heard so much garbage about her breasts that I am stunned that is all some guys seem to see in Avatar. It seems perfectly natural in the film, and yeah, yeah she is hot and all that, but (IMHO--only) it's like JC did something transcendental. He showed up a "topless chick" without evoking sexual perversion. I am of course not saying that anyone who got excited at Neytiri is flawed, perverted, or whatever, but this whole obsession I have come across with her breasts is like we all live in a world of idiot males who can't keep their mouths shut--even to avoid revealing how (sumina?) they really are.

Is it a badge of honor to be DUMB and horny at the same time? I am not from this planet--or maybe I am, which would be worse.

I didn't either, and based on the people I know/talk to, way more chicks saw neytiri in a sexual way than dudes. Guys tend to be of the "Holy sh!t, the na'vi are pretty awesome" mentality, whereas "ALIEN BOOBIES!! O_o" is a reaction I've seen from several girls, but no guys.

Although IMO being dumb and horny DOES seem to be a badge of honor in modern society, I'd just say that Neytiri is an outlier.

I remember reading a blog somewhere that compared the search suggestions between normal english (i.e. "How do you") to sophisticated english ("In what way does"), and the results were hilarious. That's the only one I remember specifically, but there were several phrases.
Phase I: IPTG -> GFP
Phase III: Avatar Botany

ZombiezuRFER

Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Kireyan on March 19, 2010, 03:15:30 PM
... amaze me.
Okay, I admit. The second time I saw Avatar I rreally tried to think of Neytiri in a sexual way. I realized everyone else I had spoken to did. (this was before I found LN.org) EPIC FAIL. Just could not. I apologize to men everywhere. I think I have to turn in my "man card." I have heard so much garbage about her breasts that I am stunned that is all some guys seem to see in Avatar. It seems perfectly natural in the film, and yeah, yeah she is hot and all that, but (IMHO--only) it's like JC did something transcendental. He showed up a "topless chick" without evoking sexual perversion. I am of course not saying that anyone who got excited at Neytiri is flawed, perverted, or whatever, but this whole obsession I have come across with her breasts is like we all live in a world of idiot males who can't keep their mouths shut--even to avoid revealing how (sumina?) they really are.

Is it a badge of honor to be DUMB and horny at the same time? I am not from this planet--or maybe I am, which would be worse.

I didn't either, and based on the people I know/talk to, way more chicks saw neytiri in a sexual way than dudes. Guys tend to be of the "Holy sh!t, the na'vi are pretty awesome" mentality, whereas "ALIEN BOOBIES!! O_o" is a reaction I've seen from several girls, but no guys.

Although IMO being dumb and horny DOES seem to be a badge of honor in modern society, I'd just say that Neytiri is an outlier.

I tried as well, and honestly I can be one of the "dirtiest" people at times.  But like Kaltxì Palulukan, it never happened.

Maybe it's a sign... we're all secretly Na'vi!  It makes sense.  We don't... um... well, you know, over what we see there, because it's natural and a part of society there.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 19, 2010, 05:42:10 PM
Quote from: Kireyan on March 19, 2010, 03:15:30 PM
... amaze me.

I tried as well, and honestly I can be one of the "dirtiest" people at times.  But like Kaltxì Palulukan, it never happened.

Maybe it's a sign... we're all secretly Na'vi!  It makes sense.  We don't... um... well, you know, over what we see there, because it's natural and a part of society there.

I'm with you guys. The first time I saw the movie I noticed it but didn't care. The second time? I noticed it a bit more but still didn't care. When I watch the DVD? I really won't care. Too much new matireal and nontranslated Na'vi phrases to care. Maybe we are Na'vikin (or, more apropiatly, Na'vikìn).

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

ZombiezuRFER

This IS google search suggestions right?  Where's this new conversation coming from?

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on March 26, 2010, 10:48:26 AM
This IS google search suggestions right?  Where's this new conversation coming from?

A lot of threads here seem to go off topic at least once. Especially in the spam section.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Swokéyan

Are you kidding me? These are all WoW areas xD
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

ZombiezuRFER

I typed in "how to get" just to see it myself and i see "how to get pregnant"   sex education classes should become mandatory in schools now...

give me internets!

Help me with my wiki!

Eyamsiyu

"Why do I" turns up "why do I fart so much."  LOL'd at that!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

ShadowMainZERO

I typed in "Why" to get:

"Why Can't I own a Canadian?
Why is my poop green?
Why do dogs eat poop?
Why are people posting colors on Facebook?"

EDIT: I Googled the first one to find this.

Emtokay

well type in

What are these

and what should come up is

What are these strawberried doing on my nipples i need them in the fruit salad
What are these bumbs on my balls
What are these bumps on my nipples
What are these strong guys or something
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Emtokay on April 06, 2010, 05:46:22 PM
well type in

What are these

and what should come up is

What are these strawberried doing on my nipples i need them in the fruit salad
What are these bumbs on my balls
What are these bumps on my nipples
What are these strong guys or something

I just got "What are these strawberries doing on" for the first one. Googling it yields the results you said.

ZombiezuRFER

typed in "what does it mean" and got
when your poop floats
when your poop is black
when your poop is green
when my nose itches
when your eye twitches

lol'd

give me internets!

Help me with my wiki!

Swokéyan

Go to Google.
Write: lol limewire.
Then: press im feeling lucky :P
Lurkin' the forums

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums