Any body watching the Super Bowl tomorrow?

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 06, 2010, 03:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Honestly, I thought about betting on this game, but I knew that it would be too close to call, and didn't want to risk it.  Besides, with the decision that I would have made, I would have lost.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Étienne

Quote from: Txur'Itan on February 08, 2010, 07:25:03 AM
My office had a betting pool.

I always loose.

Loose indeed. I still can't believe that the Saints won...so much crap.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 08, 2010, 07:23:00 AM
Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 07, 2010, 11:16:21 PM
Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 07, 2010, 09:48:35 PM
and I'm not going to lie: after seeing that game, it was well deserved.  And as much as I like my Colts, we screwed ourselves in the second half.  Heck, PEYTON screwed the win with that interception.

Ah well, Super Bowl 44!  Now each team is 0-0 in the next season.

Yeah, man, I feel you. I can't tell you how painful the Rams Pats superbowl was for me. The Giants Pats superbowl practically felt like my team getting revenge!

Dude, Pats-Giants SB was epic.  Especially that 3rd and 11 (I think) when, from the camera position, Eli looked sacked, then all of a sudden you see him scramble out of the pocket and throw that pass to David Tyree, which he promptly catches between his right hand and his helmet.  Totally worth watching, especially for Belichick's reaction, which was not played on T.V, but is on youtube. :D

What should I search for? I want to see his reaction!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eyamsiyu

It's not so much as reaction as it is just hearing it through his voice and how he answers...

Bill Belichick Post Game Super Bowl XLII

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

Lol. It's crazy that all 4 super bowls under Bill have been 3 point games.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE