How known am I? [Forum game]

Started by Sіr. Ηaxalot, February 08, 2011, 01:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyawng te Klltepayu

lu oe numeyu ngengeyä a fì'uru mllte.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

'Itan Atxur

Lol. I don't spend enough time learning Na'vi on learnnavi.org :(

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tirea Aean

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Quote from: Tirea Aean on March 22, 2011, 09:57:42 PM
Quote from: Eyawng te Klltepayu on March 22, 2011, 09:47:07 PM
lu oe numeyu ngengeyä a fì'uri mllte.

Sìltsan. ;D

But I thought we were supposed to agree -hu something or -ru something. I'm confused!  ???
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eyawng te Klltepayu on March 22, 2011, 10:00:11 PM

But I thought we were supposed to agree -hu something or -ru something. I'm confused!  ???

[thing agree about]-ri [person agree with]-hu mllte [person who agrees]

tsari ngahu mllte oe.
about that with you agree I.
I agree with you about that.

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Tirea Aean

;D awesome. Man I missed this feeling!

'Itan Atxur

Lol, I love that feeling too, but all my fellow "tribe" disciples are M.I.A.  :(

Tirea Aean

this is sad. very sad only.

I was looking forward to seeing good reports of the state of the tribe. I haven't been reading as I'm not a member. the last news I heard was ages ago on KP's podcast...O.o How's it coming? got most of the planning done?

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tirea Aean

10/10

Because you are lastpostby on EVERY SINGLE THREAD in my /unreadreplies page. somethin smells like postcount hiking ;D except SPAM.

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Tirea Aean

def post():
    reply.write()

while Inpsirata == lastpostby:
    post()

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tirea Aean on March 22, 2011, 10:53:31 PM
this is sad. very sad only.

I was looking forward to seeing good reports of the state of the tribe. I haven't been reading as I'm not a member. the last news I heard was ages ago on KP's podcast...O.o How's it coming? got most of the planning done?

8/10 Definitely starting to notice more of your posts. And NOW I understand what those banners are talking about.

The tribe is far from dead, I'm just being a tad extreme. Like the rest of the board, it's just not as active. We have pretty much all the non-vital things decided (government, mission statement, ect). Finding a suitable location is proving near impossible. We've made several concessions (It no longer has to be a jungle or rain forest) but immigration laws aren't very much in our favor.

Tirea Aean

6/10

Yeah. Just go skim through some of the threads in the LearnNavi section, and the TireaRadio/Project NgayNume boards, you'll see what I left behind. I'm scheduled to make a return on 21 May. but of course, couldn't resist poppin in over spring break ;D

That's what I was afraid of from the very beginning when I heard of the tribe's existence. I knew the biggest issue would be finding where to go.

Swoka Ikran

2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Txura Rolyu

Has anybody seen me around?

@ Tirea 7/10 (of course I dont frequent the language sections much or even get on here everyday)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Swoka Ikran

2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!