How to Annoy General Miles Quaritch

Started by Rain, July 11, 2010, 01:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

guest6785

booby trap his room full of pop teen music that would make people go crazy! ;)

Niwantaw

Shoot him in the foot with a 9mm pistol. It won't kill him and he'll be limping for the rest of his life... which will seriously annoy him
Only mostly AWOL.

Rain

Consult a magic 8 ball every time he asks a question.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

switch out all of his cloths with KP! stuff
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eyamsiyu

Go to where he keeps his underwear and switch out everything for Victoria's Secret thongs.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

archaic

Take the firing pin out of his revolver.
Get nantang to pee on his amp suit's leg.
Put a sign on the back of his amp suite saying "I break for cyoot ikle fluffy fings."
Get him a subscription to Kaltxi magazine.
Swap blue dye into the sprayers when he goes to the tanning salon.
Tell him those scars on his face really suit him, as they accentuate his cheek bones.
Nominate him for Na'vi of the week.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Rain

Actually elect him Na'vi of the week
Fill a bookshelf in his office with cheesy romance novels
Set his desktop to a scene from Titanic, preferably a particularly mushy love scene
Call his mother and tell her he's not being nice to the other kids
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Ekirä

Hack into his Facebook account and post "I kissed a Na'vi and loved it!"

(EDIT: Just thought up more :))

Make a mock of an Olo'eyktan outfit and offer it to him the next time he's at a meeting. Tell him formally that the Na'vi think he would make an excellent leader as long as he wears the appropriate dress of an Olo'eyktan.

Leave a box in his office that says "Urgent". Put something that stings inside it.

Next time you see him, scream "My little ducky-poo!" and give him a big hug.

Put a male and female mouse in his bedroom walls. Watch as his irritation increases daily as the mice do the same.

Tsamsiyu92

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on July 24, 2010, 06:05:37 PM
Plltxe poru nìna'vi nì'aw.

Uuuuuu, txantsan.  Pelun ayoe ke ngamop säfpìl?
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

guest6785

Col Quaritch

By the way thanks for the promotion.

Ekirä

Next time he's talking to you, suddenly interrupt him and say that you want to be home for dinner.

On his birthday, give him a Kaltxì Palulukan! cake with pink icing. On his card, make sure to get his age wrong, at least 10 years older than he is.

Lolet

Give him orthopedic shoes, and tell him you know his bunions have been acting up.

Eanikran

when you're talking to him, after every single statement you make, say 'respect that fact'  :D

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

When he says something against the Na'vi, say "Ah, ah, ah, remember, if you want to survive, you've got to cultivate a strong mental attitude!"

Eanikran

every time he eats or drinks something, say 'it contains (ingredient) that will (side effect) in one minute.' :D :D