I don't understand... (Forum Game)

Started by Aruk Tsuken, June 20, 2010, 09:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

To live in the past is to die in the present.

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Iawn Menari on June 23, 2010, 10:23:02 PM
who does understand humanity?

Only one thing I've ever really understood about humanity is that we are good at killing, especially each other.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on June 23, 2010, 11:35:14 PM
I don't understand teenage girls.

HRH we are our own species in and of ourselves hrh.

QuoteOnly one thing I've ever really understood about humanity is that we are good at killing, especially each other.

srane i've noticed that we are more vicious than any thing else...i just don't understand why many humans don't see that...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

I don't understand why my KP! shirt hasn't arrived yet.

where does Seabass send the shirts from and how does he mail them?
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Rain

"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Tompa'Ivong

I've heard that He is swamped, I might bother to ask around the end of this month, I ordered around memorial day

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

crap, looks like i'm not going to get it before summer school ends :(

Kxeyo

I don't understand why it's so hot.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on June 24, 2010, 01:29:40 AM
crap, looks like i'm not going to get it before summer school ends :(

there's always school in the fall.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Rain

I fail to understand why people choose to drink alcohol. In the words of Trudy, "That stuff's nasty."
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Aruk Tsuken

I don't understand why some people nowadays act like there's something wrong with people talking about, criticizing or hating those who are more popular than them.

Tompa'Ivong

I don't understand why people unload their household garbage in a Walmart Shopping Cart >_<

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!