I don't understand... (Forum Game)

Started by Aruk Tsuken, June 20, 2010, 09:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 22, 2010, 08:05:50 AM
Quote from: Rain on June 22, 2010, 08:04:21 AM
I don't understand why my uncle insists on spending two hundered dollars on fiberglas arrows and a sight-scope. You have eyes, Uncle Chris.

Because then you can shoot farther.  However, that really defeats the purpose of developing the skill of a marksman.

I don't understand why parsley is served with some foods on the side.  I mean, you choose to put a freakin' plant on the side as a decoration?  Why not just slap a redwood on my plate and call it a day?

Parsley is "supposed" to be a palate cleanser. It actually tastes like furniture polish.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 22, 2010, 07:59:11 AM
i don't understand why my parents can't let me doing nothing all day when I'm on holidays  :(
I know that feeling....

Dominique

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 21, 2010, 05:07:09 PM
I don't understand why people like Lady Gaga.

I don't understand why some people don't like Lady GaGa.<3

Rain

Quote from: Dominique on June 22, 2010, 08:27:21 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 21, 2010, 05:07:09 PM

I just don't understand Lady Gaga.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Dominique on June 22, 2010, 08:27:21 AM

i won't comment that  ::)

i don't understand why my mom never cooks good meals...

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 22, 2010, 08:29:48 AM
Last Friday I had a really awesome dinner/cooking with my friends :)
I'd never thought that it could taste that good!

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 22, 2010, 07:59:11 AM
i don't understand why my parents can't let me doing nothing all day when I'm on holidays  :(

i hear ya, mine are doing the same thing here  :(
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: bommel on June 22, 2010, 08:31:44 AM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 22, 2010, 08:29:48 AM
Last Friday I had a really awesome dinner/cooking with my friends :)
I'd never thought that it could taste that good!

did you cook too? or just your friend?   :)

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 22, 2010, 08:33:14 AM
We all did. I wanted to do sth like this since a long time, it was really fun. Was back home at 2:20 ;)

Dominique

I don't understand why I just learned that most of the activity was in the Spam section of this entire forum.

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: bommel on June 22, 2010, 08:34:19 AM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 22, 2010, 08:33:14 AM
We all did. I wanted to do sth like this since a long time, it was really fun. Was back home at 2:20 ;)

than you had a really good time  ;)  i wish that me and my friends do that soon... we didn't cook together since last summer, and it was great then  :)

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 22, 2010, 08:37:26 AM
than you had a really good time  ;)  i wish that me and my friends do that soon... we didn't cook together since last summer, and it was great then  :)
For sure ;)
I could do this every week :)

Kxeyo

I don't understand why songs have to be complex.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: bommel on June 22, 2010, 08:39:16 AM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 22, 2010, 08:37:26 AM
than you had a really good time  ;)  i wish that me and my friends do that soon... we didn't cook together since last summer, and it was great then  :)
For sure ;)
I could do this every week :)

when did you learn to cook? most of the guys here knows only basic stuffs unless they are forced to learn the rest (i.e. have no one to cook for them)  ^^

i don't understand why my comp is soooooo slooooow...   >:(

Dominique

I don't understand the 'Karma' thing on here. DDD:

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 22, 2010, 08:44:33 AM
when did you learn to cook? most of the guys here knows only basic stuffs unless they are forced to learn the rest (i.e. have no one to cook for them)  ^^

i don't understand why my comp is soooooo slooooow...   >:(
Actually I'm not quite that good as my friend is but I have some cooking books at home. But I don't cook much because I'm barely at home and cooking is very time taking. I just can't waste 1 or 2 hours in the kitchen, especially while I have to learn for my exams... and remember, I'm living alone so my microwave oven is my preferred way of "cooking" xD

Quote from: Dominique on June 22, 2010, 08:45:45 AM
You can earn "good" (increment) or "bad" (decrement) karma. It's given to you by the applaud and smite buttons by other users.

Dominique

Quote from: Dominique on June 22, 2010, 08:45:45 AM
You can earn "good" (increment) or "bad" (decrement) karma. It's given to you by the applaud and smite buttons by other users.
[/quote]
:o ohhhh. o_O
wait, i'm still confused.[pardon my 'slowness']

Kxeyo

I don't understand why some people here don't know the rules of this thread and start to explain what other people don't understand :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

bommel

Quote from: Dominique on June 22, 2010, 08:53:01 AM
:o ohhhh. o_O
wait, i'm still confused.[pardon my 'slowness']
Okay, if you spam a lot and become annoying to other people they might smite you -> your karma counter will decrease.
If you do something helpful or post something nice than they might applaud to you -> karma counter increases.
But it's dependant on the users if they do anything at all.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on June 22, 2010, 08:42:44 AM
I don't understand why songs have to be complex.

i actually like some complex songs good example Inside the Fire by Disturbed.  ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D