I don't understand... (Forum Game)

Started by Aruk Tsuken, June 20, 2010, 09:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

Quote from: Iawn Menari on June 22, 2010, 08:56:57 AM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on June 22, 2010, 08:42:44 AM
I don't understand why songs have to be complex.

i actually like some complex songs good example Inside the Fire by Disturbed.  ^_^

But why does someone need to write complex songs? You're done with two chords and 4 lines of lyrics.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Dominique on June 22, 2010, 08:27:21 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 21, 2010, 05:07:09 PM
I don't understand why people like Lady Gaga.

I don't understand why some people don't like Lady GaGa.<3

My reasons are actually quite simple: she basically makes music to the industry standard.

In response to this, I don't understand why some people don't like Rush.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on June 22, 2010, 08:58:20 AM
Quote from: Iawn Menari on June 22, 2010, 08:56:57 AM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on June 22, 2010, 08:42:44 AM
I don't understand why songs have to be complex.

i actually like some complex songs good example Inside the Fire by Disturbed.  ^_^

But why does someone need to write complex songs? You're done with two chords and 4 lines of lyrics.

probably because it makes people think about what the person(s) is saying.  there's like a hidden message u have to figure out.  that's why i like them.  they lyrics might say one thing, but the meaning in and of itsself is completely different.  i haves no idea *shrugs*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txur’Itan

I don't understand why this topic can't stay on topic...
私は太った男だ。

Kxeyo

I don't understand what you all don't understand. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Ì'awn Menari

HRH

i don't understand ignorant ppl, and probably never will hrh
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: bommel on June 22, 2010, 08:56:16 AM
Quote from: Dominique on June 22, 2010, 08:53:01 AM
:o ohhhh. o_O
wait, i'm still confused.[pardon my 'slowness']
Okay, if you spam a lot and become annoying to other people they might smite you -> your karma counter will decrease.
If you do something helpful or post something nice than they might applaud to you -> karma counter increases.
But it's dependant on the users if they do anything at all.

I don't understand Skxawngä karma (almost -10000 :o)
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tíngay outíngay

I dont understand why i have to get up at 5:00 AM every day to go to school :(
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

bommel

Quote from: Tíngay outíngay on June 22, 2010, 03:19:47 PM
That's really early!

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Tíngay outíngay on June 22, 2010, 03:19:47 PM

i don't understand why i had to get up for school at 4 in the morning for several years...it's a conundrum hrh
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tíngay outíngay

I dont understand the crappy education system (all those useless maths equations, it took them 8 years of teaching us addition, subtraction and multiplication and division, then they said, "Right, you'll never need that again, here is a calculator!" and all of them had no practical application unless you were becoming a train crash spotter :))

bommel

Quote from: Tíngay outíngay on June 22, 2010, 03:25:40 PM
I dont understand the crappy education system (all those useless maths equations, it took them 8 years of teaching us addition, subtraction and multiplication and division, then they said, "Right, you'll never need that again, here is a calculator!" and all of them had no practical application unless you were becoming a train crash spotter :))
I'm in the 4th semester now and so far we weren't allowed to use a calculators during our exams. And I'm talking about math and not school math which is actually more "computation" ^^

Toothless

A forbidden but real friendship...

Tíngay outíngay

(@ bommel 4th semester of what? we probably are in different education systems :P and im in my final year of tertiary education! FREEDOM IS AROUND THE CORNER!)

I don't understand why so many people hate WoW, its quite fun!

bommel

Quote from: Tíngay outíngay on June 22, 2010, 03:30:21 PM
(@ bommel 4th semester of what? we probably are in different education systems :P and im in my final year of tertiary education! FREEDOM IS AROUND THE CORNER!)

I don't understand why so many people hate WoW, its quite fun!
Studying computer sciences @ university

I don't understand why so many people become addicted to WoW. It's a game you have to pay monthly fees for o0

Tíngay outíngay

I dont understand why people b**** about the WoW fees, its not really that much and you get so much enjoyment out of it.
(nice, uni)

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Dominique on June 22, 2010, 08:34:43 AM
I don't understand why I just learned that most of the activity was in the Spam section of this entire forum.

Isn't that the truth :-\ :(
I could never get it either!
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tíngay outíngay

(DUH because most people love rambling on, take me for example, my mind can mostly only cope withy life and everything by viewing it as a series of disconnected points far away from one another, that is why i sometimes forget long periods of time, such as a few months or something like that, and i think that time is gone backwards, Spam provides this)
Idont understand how to come up with the Grand Unified Theory (Quantum mechanics and Relativity combined :))

Kxeyo

I don't understand why it's 11pm here.
Oe lu Kxeyo—