I Fear. [Forum Game]

Started by Txur Niftxavang, July 13, 2010, 09:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

I fear that my hair grows much too slow.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Lolet

I fear saying something dumb.

bommel

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: bommel on July 21, 2010, 03:30:33 PM
I fear the end....

... of the song.  (finished the sentence!) ;D

I fear the end of life... what is there to expect?  Is what a lot of us believe will happen?  Are we to meet our maker?  Become another being in this Earth, or another planet?  Or is it truly the end of things?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

bommel

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 21, 2010, 04:47:23 PM
I fear the end....

I fear the end of life... what is there to expect?  Is what a lot of us believe will happen?  Are we to meet our maker?  Become another being in this Earth, or another planet?  Or is it truly the end of things?
I think I'm afraid of our end. We're destroying the planet and we're really good at it. This won't be without consequences...

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: bommel on July 21, 2010, 04:49:35 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 21, 2010, 04:47:23 PM
I fear the end....

I think I'm afraid of our end. We're destroying the planet and we're really good at it. This won't be without consequences...

Ah, yes, if there's one thing that humans are good at, it is killing.  It was necessary for survival back in the day, and now it isn't, but we continue to do so.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

bommel

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 21, 2010, 04:50:49 PM
Ah, yes, if there's one thing that humans are good at, it is killing.  It was necessary for survival back in the day, and now it isn't, but we continue to do so.
So I guess I should fear mankind in general.

We're really good at killing. I've seen a Mythbusters video yersterday where they are chopping a tree with a gatling gun. 3000 cal. 30 rounds per minute, that means 50 per second. This is like getting in a meat chopper o0

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: bommel on July 21, 2010, 04:54:24 PM
So I guess I should fear mankind in general.

We're really good at killing. I've seen a Mythbusters video yersterday where they are chopping a tree with a gatling gun. 3000 cal. 30 rounds per minute, that means 50 per second. This is like getting in a meat chopper o0
I think you have those backwards ma bommel.   .30Caliber, 3000 rounds a minute
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

bommel

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 21, 2010, 05:01:26 PM
Hehe, my awesome English skills are striking back again ^^

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: bommel on July 21, 2010, 05:03:16 PM

Yes, they are... ;D

I fear being maimed physically, because I might never get to do what I am good at.  I don't fear being maimed physically though, because if that happened, I wouldn't really be aware of it... more or less...

bommel

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 21, 2010, 05:04:55 PM
Yes, they are... ;D
I don't fear my bad English skills because they can't be that bad (and I'm no native speaker so the skxawng bonus is on my side ^^)

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: bommel on July 21, 2010, 05:03:16 PM
Kehe, your english is supurb.   Kiyevame ma bommel.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

bommel

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 21, 2010, 05:07:20 PM
Kehe, your english is supurb.   Kiyevame ma bommel.
irayo, nice to know :)

Lolet

I'm afraid of being buried in one of those non-scary cemetaries. Please bury me in a really creepy one, with a REAL tombstone. It should have an old-fashioned winged skull on it. Make up a story about me haunting it or something. I tried to tell my mom my funeral wishes, but she refused to listen.  ::)

Now who should get all my Avatar loot? Hmmm...

'Ì'awn Menari

we are "indestructible masters of war" (Disturbed), though we can die it's in our natures to be cold blooded killers should the need arise or in some cases in general...we are more brutal to everything and our own kind than any other species.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Dominique

I fear becoming a disappointment to everyone around me, and not living up to their and my expectations..

'Ì'awn Menari

i fear man-kind's knack for violence...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

I fear the purple leaf.  Just like Lolet...

'Ì'awn Menari

I fear the purple leaf and kava...cause i've seen what they do.  *places her hands on her hips and looks at Lolet and Eyamsiyu*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Hey, you never know what you're missing until YOU'VE done it!

I fear a Na'vi crack-head.  That would be scary.