I Fear. [Forum Game]

Started by Txur Niftxavang, July 13, 2010, 09:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Purple leaf = Good

After purple leaf = Bad

Dominique

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 22, 2010, 09:15:54 AM
I fear a Na'vi crack-head.  That would be scary.

D: That'd be absolutely horrid. x_x

Lolet

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Dominique on July 22, 2010, 09:27:09 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 22, 2010, 09:15:54 AM
I fear a Na'vi crack-head.  That would be scary.

D: That'd be absolutely horrid. x_x

o.O

@lolet:  no a na'vi crack-head is worse...as long as the na'vi zombie can't run we're good.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Yeah a crackhead would be all urinating in public and stuff.

Eyamsiyu

I fear a schizophrenic Na'vi.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Mike

I fear the END OF THE WORLD!!!  and I'm the only survivor :(

'Ì'awn Menari

i just plain out fear the end of the world.  if i'm the last person well then that makes it 100000000000x worse...

i also fear the grudge...if there's an actual curse like that and i end up getting it then screw that sh** that ghost ain't gettin' to me i'll do it myself XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Ekirä

I fear going outside in the dark. Cuz there's savage wild animals out there and evil people hiding in the bushes.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Ekirä on July 26, 2010, 08:26:34 AM
I fear going outside in the dark. Cuz there's savage wild animals out there and evil people hiding in the bushes.

that's when ur going to need and i'm going to quote Mad-Eye Moody here, "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!"  that and a pretty decent weapon and or very loud scream XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Ekirä

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 26, 2010, 08:31:44 AM
that's when ur going to need and i'm going to quote Mad-Eye Moody here, "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!"  that and a pretty decent weapon and or very loud scream XD

A flashlight helps too ;D

Of course, if I had Mad-Eye's eye, then I could see in the dark and I wouldn't have to bring a flashlight. But if I had Mad-Eye's eye, then I would also make sure to get all his powers too. Then I could just use magic to scare away all the wild thingies. But I don't want to BE Mad-eye. *shudders*

Kxeyo

I fear tornados when I'm camping. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Ì'awn Menari

i'm scared of the large cat family but yet i love them so much XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

The big cats are like total badasses. Except for the lions, they sit around on their rears too much.  ;D I'm a snow leopard fan myself.

I fear big parrots.

'Ì'awn Menari

i love the big cat family to death =D...however i do fear them...which is like a paradox in and of itself...

i'm like a black jaguar...well maybe not a jaguar...but one of the black felines ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Niwantaw

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 26, 2010, 10:16:11 AM
The big cats are like total badasses. Except for the lions, they sit around on their rears too much.  ;D I'm a snow leopard fan myself.
I have a Bengal snow leopard cat. called Ozzy. :P
Only mostly AWOL.

Ekirä

Ozzy the Snow Leopard.  ;D Cute.

Niwantaw

He's also outside and its raining
Only mostly AWOL.

Lolet