I Fear. [Forum Game]

Started by Txur Niftxavang, July 13, 2010, 09:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

I fear long posts of fear.

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Hufwe ta'em

i fear of doll's

Because they freak you out when you see one move by himself

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Ì'awn Menari

i fear ventriliquist dummies o.O

except for Jeff Dunham's dummies they're the only exception XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

I fear the zombie apocalypse.  Because I know it is inevitable.  I mean, pirate zombies, ninja zombies, Na'zi zombies... they just all are way to awesome and scary to survive.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 15, 2010, 07:58:00 AM
I fear the zombie apocalypse.  Because I know it is inevitable.

HRH that's when you have an arsenal ready to kick some zombie ass XD.

*i personally have Leon S. kennedy and Luis Sera on speed dial XD*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

bommel

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 15, 2010, 07:58:00 AM
I fear the zombie apocalypse.  Because I know it is inevitable.  I mean, pirate zombies, ninja zombies, Na'zi zombies... they just all are way to awesome and scary to survive.
*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaainz!*

'Ì'awn Menari

i fear being too happy or excited about something...cause something always comes around and ruins it...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 15, 2010, 08:20:44 AM
i fear being too happy or excited about something...cause something always comes around and ruins it...

like yesterdays party  :(

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on July 15, 2010, 08:23:07 AM

I fear that this might happen again :(

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: bommel on July 15, 2010, 08:25:08 AM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on July 15, 2010, 08:23:07 AM

I fear that this might happen again :(

NOOOOO!!!!

Kxeyo

I fear the announced 35°C.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Lolet

Story of my life.  :(

I fear ghosts. I know they are there.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 15, 2010, 10:35:39 PM
I fear ghosts. I know they are there.

But some are friendly!  What about Casper?

I fear failure at a successful career.

Txuraeyktan

I fear not being the tallest person in my school.
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txuraeyktan on July 16, 2010, 07:18:26 AM
I fear not being the tallest person in my school.

Why is this?  Basketball player?  Or just like the idea of being tall?

I enjoy my height of 5' 8": I have a good center of balance, so I won't fall easily in a fight (should I ever get in one)

I fear the effects of aging.

Kxeyo

I fear not fitting through the door anymore...in height. ::)

I'm taller than 6 feet.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Txur Niftxavang

I fear my router is a skxwang... 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!