I hate... [Forum game]

Started by Lightna, April 28, 2010, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 08, 2010, 03:08:55 PM
I hate iTunes right now. It's being a real pain in the @$$, and won't let me put all of my downloaded Na'vi sound files into one album.

Sorry for OT, but I might help you. ;)

I hate Windows. And I am glad not to have to use it.
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Kxeyo

I hate cameras. Because they're so goddamn expensive.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Torukä Nari

Quote from: uniltìyìranyu on May 08, 2010, 03:14:29 PM
I hate iTunes right now. It's being a real pain in the @$$, and won't let me put all of my downloaded Na'vi sound files into one album.

Oh? How would you do that? I hate windows some days too. Especially this new Windows 7. The upgrade that we got appears to have some kind of bug in it, so that the computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Elektrolurch

Just keep on trying. ;)

Well, you have to be careful with iTunes. Clear all the albums and recreate them.

I hate Windows too. I'm a Mac user. ::)

Torukä Nari

I solved my problem, sort of... Finally I just downloaded them all, moved them to itunes and into a playlist. It's not a perfect solution, but everything else we've tried hasn't worked.

I hate this laptop right now. Dumb battery keeps dying on me if I don't keep it constantly plugged in.

Elektrolurch

Congratulations! :D

I hate Avatar for its mistakes...

Torukä Nari

Mistakes? Please tell me you're joking when you say that you hate it.

Right now I hate my foot. I have a broken toe and it hurts like hell.

Elektrolurch

I mean I hate the mistakes in it. :D The landscape next to the Hometree doesn't seem to be logical to me. It always looks different... Things like that ...

I never broke any bone up to now. :)

Torukä Nari

Lucky. It hurts, although I've been lucky enough to never break anything major, like an arm or a leg.
I hate the wallpaper in this room.

ZombiezuRFER

I hate anybody that hates the Battletech Tesla II Mech Combat Simulator pods
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Torukä Nari

Umm, no clue what that is.

I hate this pox-rotted, festering, plague-ridden poem!

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

I hate allergies... sneezing and itchy eyes of deaaath
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Col Quaritch

I hate this pain from the depths of he'll itself that plagues my body, a pain a level I wouldn't wish on other living soul no matter who they were ( among one of the reason I keep ending up in the hospital away from this place )

Kxeyo

I hate Metal. Because there are so much genres to listen to.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Niwantaw

i hate anybody who doesn't like the mad cat 75t heavy mech
Only mostly AWOL.

Torukä Nari

I still hate this poem. But I also hate the beginning of this story that I'm writing. It sucks.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 08, 2010, 03:39:32 PM

Oh? How would you do that? I hate windows some days too. Especially this new Windows 7. The upgrade that we got appears to have some kind of bug in it, so that the computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly.

I hate Windows as well.  I mean, I can't feel the breeze or randomly jump out of the building if there are windows.  And think about it: how many innocent birds have died due to windows?  ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Torukä Nari

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on May 09, 2010, 03:13:44 PM
Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 08, 2010, 03:39:32 PM

I hate Windows as well.  I mean, I can't feel the breeze or randomly jump out of the building if there are windows.  And think about it: how many innocent birds have died due to windows?  ;)
HRH. Of course, we were talking about the program Windows, but regular windows can be annoying too.

I hate the pattern on this blanket. It's really ugly.

Eyamsiyu

I hate it when Chili's gets our order wrong.  3 out of 6 orders we took out were incorrect.  Thanks... not.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

ZombiezuRFER

I hate it when nobody understands what the MechCorps Battletech Tesla II Mech Combat Simulation Pods are
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c