I hate... [Forum game]

Started by Lightna, April 28, 2010, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torukä Nari

I hate it when the word I want doesn't have a Na'vi counterpart. (BTW, is there a word for prey? I looked in the dictionary and couldn't find it, but I think I saw it somewhere else.)
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

I hate getting up at a decent time, then having to take a nap because I can't hold my eyes open any longer.
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I hate rock, metal, rap and everything like that.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on May 11, 2010, 06:43:47 PM
I hate rock, metal, rap and everything like that.

So you're a jazz, Latin, funk, classical, world music kind of guy?  ;)

I hate people who have stress book smarts over street smarts

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Not so much latin/funk I don't listen to it enough to make a good judgment on it. I really just pick and choose songs I like over whole genres really, it can vary really wildly. Wide range from anything like a little wierd al, to Nana Mizuke, to Louis armstrong.

I hate streets, where do they get off saying that I only drive my car on them huh? Maybe the sidewalk wants a little loving now and then. streets are so selfish.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on May 11, 2010, 07:04:10 PM
I hate streets, where do they get off saying that I only drive my car on them huh? Maybe the sidewalk wants a little loving now and then. streets are so selfish.

"If streets are the road to success, then the car you drive is your failures." - Adam Savage

I hate how simple-minded some people are.  Having complex thoughts about something only adds to the character that that person is!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Tíngay outíngay

I hate sniper rifles that aren't supressed

I like the VSS vintorez
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Neu kämakto fa Ikran on May 12, 2010, 04:24:18 AM
I hate sniper rifles that aren't supressed

I like the VSS vintorez
i hate the VSS...
and i hate people who believe that supressing a sniper rifle is a good idea for all of the time
Only mostly AWOL.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I hate suppressed shotguns cus it's pointless.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i hate...well, i really dont know what to hate right now. got a 91.9% in comp. science. cant be mad about that...

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

ZombiezuRFER

I hate it if nobody here watches AFV
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Torukä Nari

I hate grammar. (Self explanitory.)

Lightna

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 12, 2010, 10:49:47 AM
I hate grammar. (Self explanitory.)

And apparently spelling: explanatory.

I hate it when I go to get a drink out of the fridge and a ninja monkey jumps me and takes my shirt.

Torukä Nari

I'm officially an idiot today. Normally I'm a great speller, but today...

I hate it when the kid next to you is obviously copying every answer that you type, and acts like he's not doing anything wrong. And I can't exactly hide my whole computer screen from him.

Kxeyo

I hate long posts...and short posts! ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Niwantaw

i hate posts with 20 001 letters in them
Only mostly AWOL.

Torukä Nari

I hate it when people don't capitalize the word "I".

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P