I hate... [Forum game]

Started by Lightna, April 28, 2010, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhì'kilvan te McEnti

i hate war and poeple that not hear the voice of the nature

i love the be a Tree hugger

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i hate...lets see...the government...gorge bush...Sonic's food...hitler...tom cruise...oh and TJ daily.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Tíngay outíngay

I hate all those people who think that Insanity is a problem and not the enormous blessing it is.
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Tíngay outíngay on May 15, 2010, 11:38:56 AM
I hate all those people who think that Insanity is a problem and not the enormous blessing it is.

I see you...

I hate people who hate the Beatles. :D
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Torukä Nari

I hate this idiot character in the book that I'm reading.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

ZombiezuRFER

I hate what happened to gregor Kafka
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Kxeyo

I hate to go out with my parents
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Niwantaw

i hate aimlessly wondering around in the middle of a city
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

I hate unintentional all-nighters.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Torukä Nari

<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I hate the upcoming week... :(

Kxeyo

I hate this thread...ok, maybe not ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Aruk Tsuken

I hate it when people act like having an open mind means that you believe everything that you're told.

Eyamsiyu

I hate people who love a band's old music, but hate anything new they put out and don't even give it a couple listens.

Small summary: one of my favorite bands, Falling Up (now disbanded) released four albums.  The first two (and maybe the third) had a sound similar to Earshot, Hinder, or Staind.  However, their fourth album was so musically packed full of awesome, I can't stop listening to it.  And what do most Falling Up fans say? "This album sucks.  Don' buy it."

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Eanikran

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on May 16, 2010, 04:03:17 PM
I hate people who love a band's old music, but hate anything new they put out and don't even give it a couple listens.

Small summary: one of my favorite bands, Falling Up (now disbanded) released four albums.  The first two (and maybe the third) had a sound similar to Earshot, Hinder, or Staind.  However, their fourth album was so musically packed full of awesome, I can't stop listening to it.  And what do most Falling Up fans say? "This album sucks.  Don' buy it."
This.

I hate that my stupid school blocks everything. even youtube. you can search anything on google, but you cant click any of the links. on the school computers, the teacher accounts have access to everything. on the student accounts they disable right click so if firefox freezes up you cant start task manager and close it, you have to restart the computer.

tl;dr, school admin people are a bunch of ayskxawng control freaks. ::)

Eyamsiyu

New one based on current circumstances: I hate having to stay home and take care of my sick brother.  Good thing is I can watch Avatar on Blu-ray for most of the day.  But I may have to clean up "sick."

Tíngay outíngay

I hate it how after sparring people i spar with tend to bruise up for the rest of the week so i have to spar with someone else...
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

Col Quaritch

I hate how your always being woke up for someone to draw blood out of you while in the hospital , and the iv you got in not good enough oh no we got to poke you some where elses. Oh yea I hate the food too, but who dosnt?

Niwantaw

i hate not being able to write 24/7
Only mostly AWOL.

Col Quaritch

I hate that you can't write 24/7