I hate... [Forum game]

Started by Lightna, April 28, 2010, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

i hate the fact that i just headdesked for not writing right now
Only mostly AWOL.

Torukä Nari

I hate the fact that I have to make a PowerPoint slideshow "about me" and it has to include baby pictures. Then I have to present the dumb thing to the WHOLE CLASS! And I hate giving presentations.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Kxeyo

I hate time - it runs faster when you need some of it!
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eanikran

Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 17, 2010, 10:45:10 AM
I hate the fact that I have to make a PowerPoint slideshow "about me" and it has to include baby pictures. Then I have to present the dumb thing to the WHOLE CLASS! And I hate giving presentations.
I hear ya tsmukan. I have to give a 10 minute speech next week in honors lit.  >:(

I hate the iTunes support line. If you call them, some guy with an indian voice answers and says his name is Ted or Bill or some average American name (riiiiight, obvious outsource is obvious anyone?), or if you se the email support, which is supposed to take 24 hours forna response, you don't get anything for 3 days.

Tíngay outíngay

I hate all help lines, seriously if i call a computer help line then theres a 999/1000 chance that i know a crapload more than the guy on the other end and a 50/50 chance that the guy knows no english beyond "Hello (company name here) customer service, How may i be helping you?" and "Our helpline and warranty does not cover that particular defect"  Seriously, if i ring windows to ask about my attsrk.dll for example, i can figure the problem out on my own oir using the internet and fix it before i even get off hold for the most part.
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

Torukä Nari

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on May 17, 2010, 12:41:14 PM
I hear ya tsmukan. I have to give a 10 minute speech next week in honors lit.  >:(

I hate the iTunes support line. If you call them, some guy with an indian voice answers and says his name is Ted or Bill or some average American name (riiiiight, obvious outsource is obvious anyone?), or if you se the email support, which is supposed to take 24 hours forna response, you don't get anything for 3 days.

Ouch, I barely managed a three minute presentation on a constellation.

(BTW, I'm a girl.)

I hate commercials for medicines. I swear, they use practically the same lines, slightly altered to fit the medicine.

Eanikran

Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 17, 2010, 09:22:36 PM
Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on May 17, 2010, 12:41:14 PM

Ouch, I barely managed a three minute presentation on a constellation.

(BTW, I'm a girl.)

I hate commercials for medicines. I swear, they use practically the same lines, slightly altered to fit the medicine.
That too, or the side effects are 100x worse than whatever the medicine is for...
Common cold relief for stuffy nose..side effects are extreme headaches, hair loss, cancer, scoliosis, diabetes, and DEATH ::)

Tíngay outíngay

I hate my rambling and stupid style of writing.

I love that my laptop just came back from repairs!

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i hate how no one on this page can come up with a better "i Hate" comment.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Eanikran

I hate noob toobs and commando on MW2.

Eyamsiyu

I hate dentists.  I mean, they're scraping away at you teeth for hours!  What are they looking for?  Unobtainium?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

ZombiezuRFER

Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Eanikran

Torukä Nari

I hate immature boys who write innapropoiate things in permanent marker on school desks.

Tíngay outíngay

I hate people without the knowledge to question the naming of the quarks
(seriously WTF is with the naming, the names are;
Up
Down
Charm
Strange
Bottom
(Not necessarily in that order) and they make up all the protons and neutrons, but not electrons as they are point particles, but WTF anyway (and electrons are not actually point particles, they have a dimension but it is very small, planck length size))

Aruk Tsuken

I hate it when people act like appearance means everything and things such as personality, talent, and intelligence mean little to nothing.  While appearance is important, it is not the only thing that matters.

Torukä Nari

I hate it when my mom yells at me for no reason other than the fact that I like to wear dark colors. Seriously! Who cares if it's spring, I'm more comfortable in brown, dark blue, and black.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Aruk Tsuken on May 20, 2010, 09:43:48 PM
I hate it when people act like appearance means everything and things such as personality, talent, and intelligence mean little to nothing.  While appearance is important, it is not the only thing that matters.

I do not hate how I agree with this.

I hate extremely conservative people.  I mean, they are the ones who want to assimilate and blend.  Standing out is so much more fun!  Don't they get that?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eanikran

Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 20, 2010, 09:48:37 PM
I hate it when my mom yells at me for no reason other than the fact that I like to wear dark colors. Seriously! Who cares if it's spring, I'm more comfortable in brown, dark blue, and black.
definately agreed. Oe heard someone at school ask some girl what they thought of people in general and her response? 'depends if they're hit or ugly'. Man if I would have rode Toruk to school that day...