I hate... [Forum game]

Started by Lightna, April 28, 2010, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on May 20, 2010, 10:15:57 PM
Oe heard someone at school ask some girl what they thought of people in general and her response? 'depends if they're hit or ugly'. Man if I would have rode Toruk to school that day...

Yeah, I'll bet she ends up on the next season of "16 and Pregnant."  Or something like it.  BTW that show sucks (but I just hate MTV in general for abandoning its roots).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Torukä Nari

<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Elektrolurch

I hate people who don't understand this:

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Tíngay outíngay

I hate people who think that Yugioh Abridged is not funny
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

ZombiezuRFER

I hate hippies
(they cry when you chop a tree down that could be important to the people who need it!)
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Elektrolurch

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on May 22, 2010, 11:11:06 AM
I hate hippies
(they cry when you chop a tree down that could be important to the people who need it!)

I hate you...

Niwantaw

i hate how long this thread is it shows how much hate there is

i hate the fact that i hate this hate because it creates more hate

i hate the fact that i hate the fact that i hate this thread because this creates more hate

i hate..... (you get the idea)
Only mostly AWOL.

nìTsìng Lekinama Yayo

I hate negitivity. >:l

...well, that was hypocritical. xD

Kxeyo

We all hate the hate in this thread, don't we?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutrel on May 23, 2010, 03:47:23 AM
We all hate the hate in this thread, don't we?

A bit, yes. ::)

I hate my bass guitar for not working :(

Eyamsiyu

" I hate you today.  I can't find a way. Don't drag me down now.  GOODBYE!  I've had enough frustration...."

Good song...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Aruk Tsuken

I hate it when people act like jealousy is the one and only reason that others hate or criticize what they like.  People can actually hate or criticize something without being jealous of it.

Eana Tanhì

i hate when my mom say that i need to go to bed, and i wanna be on the forum instead

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Niwantaw

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on May 23, 2010, 04:27:34 PM
i hate when my mom say that i need to go to bed, and i wanna be on the forum instead
laptop.

hide it under your bed and just keep the brightness down and the sound off...
oh and shut your door.
listen out for when they approach and hide it under the covers if you think they may enter your room.

It works (about to be doing it myself)

i hate the fact that my fish tank is so noisy
Only mostly AWOL.

Aruk Tsuken

I hate it when people act like they can predict a person's future or have a person's life planned out based off of one thing that they know about that person.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Aruk Tsuken on May 23, 2010, 04:33:33 PM
I hate it when people act like they can predict a person's future or have a person's life planned out based off of one thing that they know about that person.

Based on your quote I predict that you will eventually die at some point in the future possibly maybe.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Eana Tanhì

Quotelaptop.

oh and shut your door.
listen out for when they approach and hide it under the covers if you think they may enter your room.

i do that when i'm watching serials that i didn't watch over the day
i would be on the forum but i don't have internet on my laptop   >:(

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on May 23, 2010, 04:35:25 PM
Quotelaptop.

oh and shut your door.

i do that when i'm watching serials that i didn't watch over the day
i would be on the forum but i don't have internet on my laptop   >:(

WLAN. :D

And be smart and get a MacBook. ::)

Eana Tanhì

trust me, i've done everything i could... i was arguing with my parents about that for a long time but they said that I won't study if i have internet in my room... we were fighting for a long time, but they won... maybe i convince them when the school is over

Aruk Tsuken

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on May 23, 2010, 04:34:48 PM
Based on your quote I predict that you will eventually die at some point in the future possibly maybe.

I should have been more specific.  When I said "predict a person's future", I meant like, say, predicting that a person will be a loner based off of the fact that he or she made one video about why he or she hates someone else.

Moving on, I hate it when people act like having a significant other or getting laid would automatically result in a person not hating things so much or not hating the things that he or she hates.