I hate... [Forum game]

Started by Lightna, April 28, 2010, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Tanhì

i hate when i have to study all night b/c i have a big test tomorow  :(

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on May 23, 2010, 04:49:22 PM
i hate when i have to study all night b/c i have a big test tomorow  :(

I hate tests at all...
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Eanikran

Incoming hatebomb:

I hate people who think they're cool because the have thousands of friends on myspace or face book. They post like 40 bulletins a day titled DURR HURP ADD HER SHE HAS ALOT OF FRIENDS!!1!!1
it doesn't make you cool, it makes you retarded because you think you're popular for 'knowing' 20,000 people whose soul purposes are to overload the myspace server with their stupid friends lists.

I hate rap (not music, just a guy who thinks he's cool for writing 'lyrics' about how much his life sucks while playing random windows system sounds in the background)

I hate drugs and people who do drugs, they all deserve the ruined lives they get. You're not cool. If ou want to feel good, go to f****** cedar point and go on a damn roller coaster. It costs less than buying your stupid s*** to smoke.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on May 23, 2010, 07:35:03 PM
I hate people who think they're cool because the have thousands of friends on myspace or face book.

I was one of those people.  Then I got smart and deleted everyone who I never talked to originally (but knew).

I hate bad waiters/waitresses.  And I don't mean the ones who actually try and are just bad: I mean the ones who are just rude d***s and b*****s. 

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

I hate my glasses. They're always ALWAYS dirty!
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Eanikran

I hate sundays. especially when it's 94 degrees outside and your parents don't want to run the a/c. ::)

ZombiezuRFER

I hate annoying adverts.
All I can say is "ShamWOW that's annoying!"
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Kxeyo

I hate mondays. Because they're mondays.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Elektrolurch

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Elektrolurch

I hate John Bonham for he died in 1980...

Eanikran

I hate doing speeches in class. F****n' ä.

Kxeyo

I hate expensive things. And cheap things.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Elektrolurch

I hate that nobody is gonna open a "I do not hate... [Forum Game]" thread...

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

ill do that in a min. WIN!! ;D

i hate that no one else thoyght of it.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

ZombiezuRFER

I hate jiralhanae... Those fat gorillas and their replacement of the honor gaurs is a disgrace!
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

i hate them too! there a annoyence in the game.

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Elektrolurch