I hate... [Forum game]

Started by Lightna, April 28, 2010, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZombiezuRFER

Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Torukä Nari

I hate it when I can't be on here for an entire weekend. And I'll hate it even more soon, because when school's out, we'll be moving to our lake cabin, and we don't have Internet access out there. Oh, great. NO internet for almost three months.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

ZombiezuRFER

Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Torukä Nari

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on May 24, 2010, 09:40:14 PM
i hate idiots
^says the guy who's pic says "I eats u nao!"

I hate mirrors. | .srorrim etah I
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Eanikran

Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 24, 2010, 09:35:34 PM
I hate it when I can't be on here for an entire weekend. And I'll hate it even more soon, because when school's out, we'll be moving to our lake cabin, and we don't have Internet access out there. Oh, great. NO internet for almost three months.
oh man that's gonna be hell. I almost couldn't function with no Internet
for a week and that was tough

Also I hate that when you get a cold there's that dividing line that goes right down the middle of your nose and one side is completely 100% plugged and unusable while the other is clear

Torukä Nari

I know, it sucks. I could hardly manage it for one weekend. I kept thinking of cool stuff that I wanted to post and couldn't.

I hate that too, and it happens to me every time I get a cold.

I hate having to go to bed instead of being on here, just because I have school tomorrow.

Eanikran

Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 24, 2010, 10:00:25 PM
I hate having to go to bed instead of being on here, just because I have school tomorrow.
This3

Niwantaw

Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 24, 2010, 10:00:25 PM
This7898776545432533457677787543423543

i hate school because i wanna spend all day A) in bed B) on the forum C) both :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Torukä Nari

Heh, my school's not so bad, but I would prefer to be on here. Instead, I'm at school, studying for finals, working on projects, learning about radicals, and sneaking time on here during free time in keyboarding.

I hate studying for a test using a crossword.

Eyamsiyu

I hate automated voices who call your cell phone asking your opinion about the "president's stimulus package" or some other bulls***.  I voted for him!  Does that tell you my ****ing opinion?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

P.A.'li makto

I hate temperature over 30 degrees Celsius.

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Elektrolurch

Same do I ::)

And below -25° Celsius..
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on May 25, 2010, 11:56:16 AM
I hate temperature over 30 degrees Celsius.
Quote from: uniltìyìranyu on May 25, 2010, 11:57:53 AM
And below -25° Celsius..

As do I, but I see this as (and this is a rough estimate) 90°F and 0°F.

I hate Americans for wanting a different measuring system for just about everything measurable.  I get that we are a different nation, but our systems screw things up!  For example, the Mars mission a few years ago...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i hate....old fashion computers.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on May 25, 2010, 12:36:03 PM

I remember using these.  Computers these days crash when playing WoW.  Back then, they'd crash during Pong.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on May 25, 2010, 12:40:21 PM
Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on May 25, 2010, 12:36:03 PM

I remember using these.  Computers these days crash when playing WoW.  Back then, they'd crash during Pong.

lol now those s***ed big time.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Niwantaw

my fav comp was about a year younger than i was and ran win 95.

i miss that comp :(
Only mostly AWOL.