I hate... [Forum game]

Started by Lightna, April 28, 2010, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elektrolurch

I still have an ancient one. ;)

With DOS and Win 3.1

40 MHz processor ;)

I hate my windows pc..
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Elektrolurch

Well.. I bet it won't survive the transport ...

If you can get me a new iMac 27" in top configuration, yes. ;)

Wow! 60MB of disk space. :D

Niwantaw

ahh well nevermind then

i hate my internet which sucks
Only mostly AWOL.

Elektrolurch

I hate that I could have a much faster connection, but my parents are quite.. conservative

Never change a winning team!

Eyamsiyu

I hate my vocal range, and yet I love it.  I hate it because I can't sing high enough for the music I typically like.  I love it because, since I know how to "scream" correctly, I have a great voice for metalcore and the like.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eanikran

PG-13

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on May 25, 2010, 03:08:48 PM
PG-13

For you:

I hate when people feel bad because of complex relationship stuff (or, as a famous comedian calls them if they suck, relation-s***s).  Seeing people emotionally upset makes me reminisce of past relationships and how they de-railed.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

ZombiezuRFER

I (would) hate it if nobody here SCUBA dives!
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Niwantaw

i hate it when people commandeer the comments thread of one of my fanfics to argue over another fanfic
Only mostly AWOL.

ZombiezuRFER

I hate that I'm too busy with education and SCUBA to work on my fanfic

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

To live in the past is to die in the present.

ZombiezuRFER

give me internets!

Help me with my wiki!

Kxeyo

I hate sawtute...well, some of them
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Elektrolurch

I hate the USA, especially the US Army.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: uniltìyìranyu on May 26, 2010, 09:50:57 AM
I hate the USA, especially the US Army.

Hey now, I wouldn't be hating on the troops.  They go out there and get themselves blown up to defend our (by our, I mean Amricans) freedom.  If anyone's to hate, it's our government.  They make our soldiers go fight wars that don't concern us or are for other poor reasons.  Heck, they can't even spend money right!  The way they run government, it's like a bad combination of an impulsive spender and a three-year-old child with no common sense!  That's just me, though.

I hate Apple for giving me a computer that has a bad keyboard (They made a solution, but I have to log on to get to it).

Elektrolurch

Sorry for the misunderstanding. ;)

I hate the government, yes.. and all the companies. Well, capitalism sucks..

Kxeyo

I hate sickness. DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS! :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Elektrolurch

Torukä Nari

When you said that, it made me think of the Maximum Ride series.

I hate old chairs that don't work right and have sharp little pieces of wire sticking out of them, at exactly the worst places for you to scratch yourself on.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.