Started by Lightna, April 28, 2010, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamlight

http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Wind12

I hate, trying to figure out the healthcare.gov stuff  >:( :(

Rotobull cz

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Toliman

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Rotobull cz

I don't want to compalin or anything... Ok, this day wasn't as good as I thought it should be
, I'd take that somehow... But this day is one of disappointing in more than one day...
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Eana Unil

Quote from: Rotobull cz on December 13, 2015, 11:06:51 AM
I don't want to compalin or anything... Ok, this day wasn't as good as I thought it should be
, I'd take that somehow... But this day is one of disappointing in more than one day...
Pehem lolen?  ???

Rotobull cz

I visited wonderful Dresden christmas market(s)... That's one thing I looked forward to... I had a little hope that some shops would be open even if it's Sunday, since it's the christmas time, people go shopping, buy gifts and so on...
No shop was open... Disappointing (we could expect that, maybe...) but at least the market is on... But we counted on the shops to be open so we planned to oeave the city at 6PM... We left at 10:30AM...
My parents behave like some stupid little kids...
And I had the pleasure to be on the worst walk with my dog friend that I remember... Everything what could be messed up during the walk was messed up...

Eana Unil

Aw, that's not a nice thing to hear :( I have to admit that we Germans still take the Sunday as "sacred", at least regarding to being lazy, hrh... You'll hardly find any shop open on Sundays throughout Germany. :/

Everyone has bad days like that. Tomorrow will be better, I hope :)

Vawmataw

QuoteMy parents behave like some stupid little kids...
Why?

Toliman

Quote from: Eana Unil on December 13, 2015, 11:29:18 AM
Everyone has bad days like that. Tomorrow will be better, I hope :)
This  :)

Rotobull cz

I like that the shops are closed on Sunday in Germany... I have respect for that and I really like it, becauss everything seems so peaceful on Sunday then... If you saw a shopping centre here on Sunday... Full of people...
But I was looking forward to visit a few shops I knew pretty well and I thought some of them might be open...

Vawmataw, I'll try to explain it tomorrow (somewhere else), if they won't ruin my relatively 'good' mood again...

Vawmataw

Quote from: Rotobull cz on December 13, 2015, 11:39:21 AM
Vawmataw, I'll try to explain it tomorrow (somewhere else), if they won't ruin my relatively 'good' mood again...
Tam :)
I hope your day will get better.

Rotobull cz

Quote from: Vawmataw on December 13, 2015, 11:41:31 AM
Quote from: Rotobull cz on December 13, 2015, 11:39:21 AM
Tam :)
I hope your day will get better.
I hope too... I have some exam(s) tomorrow, so...
Thanks.

archaic

I'm sorry to hear Dresden was a disappointment, and yes, parents can be real immature at times. Inside every adult there's a small child wanting to get out.

Good luck with your exams, remember to stay hydrated, it's surprising how much dehydration impairs mental function. Just don't over do it, visiting the can is generally frowned upon!!!
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Vawmataw

I hate tablets, because they can be slower than my grandma

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Vawmataw

Toliman

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-