I have a message for this community

Started by Kyrenka, November 02, 2013, 01:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrenka

-Removed-

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

The amount of kinetic energy it would take to alter the orbit of even a big asteroid is enormous. Crashing any space vehicle we have built into a planet, or even a moon, is like a mosquito bite to an elephant. This is not something to stress over.

I am all for space exploration and colinization. I wish at times that I was young enough to be able to actively participate in those programs.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Kyrenka

-Removed-

Rotobull cz

I discovered this topic and I think it's true. But we need years to change our life way. I'm not ecologist, because some of them just wants money. I think protecting nature is right, because why we are here ? -because we wanted that ? I think, we are not something better than animals. It's terrible, what humans can do to nature. For ecample - destroying of rainforests. >:(  They want trees with ,,quality" wood, but the they are in the middle of the forest. They don't want other trees now, but people must to get to  that trees. So the only option is burning the other trees. And you know, why they are doing this ? For papers. Yes, money has value, but in humans world. The real value of money is value of a tree, which had to die.     I like Avatar and I'm not ashamed for that. One of my friend told me ,,We don't need trees. We can make Oxygen on our own. Yes, maybe we can. But that machines need electricity. What if will be power outage. We'll die. And who will eliminate CO2 in the air ?     I love forests and nature, but as I said - I'm not ecologist. People are destroying Earth, because they want comfort. But you're right - we must make change.  But there's a hope. :)

(Sorry for my English)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

The good news is trees are a renewable resource, and they are grown that way here in the US. The 'slash and burn' mentality in South America needs to be reined in. Most of the rest of the world sees that, but not Brazil. Keftxoa fì'u nìtxan lu nì'aw!

As far as UFOs go, if you mean alien life, yes I believe! I have experienced a UFO sighting (along with my brother) that could be described as a 'close encounter of the second kind' on Allen Hynek's UFO sighting scale.

Nevada is a great place to see UFO's. I have seen some pretty strange things in the sky here, especially in southern Nevada, but nothing that wasn't easily explained.

Yawey ngahu!

Rotobull cz

Yes, I think, that in space must be more creatures. I hope, that they aren't so ungrateful, as we are.
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

There's got to be a lion planet out there somewhere. :) On thatplanet, everyone hunts! :)

Yawey ngahu!

Kyrenka

-Removed-

Ezy Ryder

But isn't the universe finite? I often hear about research on it's rate of expansion, and if it's expanding, it has to be finite.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

It's finite, but on a scale so staggering, it is hard to imagine. And its growing bigger.

Yawey ngahu!

Rotobull cz

Kyrenka, I'm glad, that you said that things. Not all of humans are bad. Someone of us respects Nature. And money isn't bad idea, but humans can't use it and don't kill each other (or destroy everything). Luckily there are exceptions.  :)

Kyrenka

-Removed-

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

The universe will end either in 'heat death' when entropy runs its course, or in 'the big rip' when the expansion of the universe eventually pulls atoms apart.

The afterlife is outside the universe as we know it. There you will find all your animal friends, and I will find mine!

Yawey ngahu!

Kyrenka

-Removed-

Rotobull cz

I've heard very good quote: ,,What 40% to 80% of people imagines as God, luckily doesn't exist"   ;D

Very good.

Sorry, I don't know, who said that, but if you want, I have it on some paper and I can find it.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Rotobull cz on November 10, 2013, 04:50:22 PM
I've heard very good quote: ,,What 40% to 80% of people imagines as God, luckily doesn't exist"   ;D

Very good.

Sorry, I don't know, who said that, but if you want, I have it on some paper and I can find it.

Don't bother. It won't change my beliefs. I know what I believe in and I have experienced the hand of God in my life. I also believe that nothing capable of love will be completely destroyed. There is a spiritual part of us that outlives our physical body. That part of the 'universe' will never end.

The 'heat death of the universe' occurs when all energy in the universe reaches equilibrium, as predicted by the second law of thermodynamics. If no energy can flow, nothing can happen. This is trillions of years from now. A lot of matter currently in existence won't even be here, due to protonic decay (at the end of the day, all matter is radioactive!).

The 'big rip' occurs when the expansion of the uiverse has reached a point where it rips matter istelf apart. this, too is trillions of years away, and the aforementioned heat death may happen before the big rip.

Yawey ngahu!

Rotobull cz

Please don't think, that I wanted to break anyone's beliefs- I didn't want to. I just think, if someone can blow up airport and then say:,,I did  it, because  God wanted that". Sorry, but how can  be his God  ? Everyone believe at something, So I really don't want to try to persuade anyone to break his beliefs. And do you think, that anyone will do it, because I posted that quote ?  ;)  I don't want to angry someone, I just thought it's funny. That's all.  :)

And it was Karl Rahner, who said that.

Kyrenka

-Removed-

Rotobull cz

Great Mother Nature is gracious and her works are beautiful.
I have my own Great Tree. :)  (it isn't joke)

Toruk Makto

Quote from: Kyrenka on November 11, 2013, 12:26:49 PM
This "big rip" talk is a load of nonsense the universe will always continue, science blinds a lot now days and it's quite a shame.

The Celestial Energy will continue the cycle forever and maintain the balance (unless Human mess it up) which is why I posted this to see if I can get some change done but apparently it's futile me trying.

The Great Energy maintains the balance of the universe where as the planet itself is maintained by it's mother (Nature) the enrgy doesn't tend to play a part in the goings on on the planet but it could be able to.

I'm going to have to study it more.

Scientifically speaking, if the universe is not a closed system, then a lot of conservation laws become meaningless. Spiritually speaking, if a directly unobserved organizing force exists, then it doesn't matter if the universe is open or closed.

Or it may be none of the above.  ;)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf