Main Menu

Notification addict.

Started by Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan, February 09, 2010, 12:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

I just realized that in less than one month, the number of email in my inbox doubled just because of this community. SO! Let's do a email notification addict thread. Just post how much email notification you received this far and what you did to bare with them.

I never delete an email. I got nearly unlimited mailbox size so I just don't know why I would try to save space. I have created a specific folder in my mailbox called "Learn Na'vi" and everything form [email protected] is redirected to it. I am now at 938 email :D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txur Txe’lan

iv only gotten 5 e-mails notifying me of messages here. i turned off e-mail notifications. i can say though im an addict. this site is one of my home pages :)

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

personally i never had the adress for people to email me and i call myself a class 1 addict.

just so you know i put them into classes
class 1-movie seen 1-3 times
class 2-3-6,etc etc
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txur Txe’lan

Nume fpi sänume

I get a large amount of e-mail notifications (probably 10+ per day) but they are all PM notifications. I dont sign up for forum notifications because I know how full my box would get.

Technowraith

Quote from: MOUNTAINBANSHEE on February 09, 2010, 11:04:38 PM
personally i never had the adress for people to email me and i call myself a class 1 addict.

just so you know i put them into classes
class 1-movie seen 1-3 times
class 2-3-6,etc etc

I think i'm a class 5000. I get about a hundred notifications a day.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

it is on times you have seen AVATAR (movie). do you un-der-st-and there you big scary na'vi warrior!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

In two days, more than half of my email will be from learnnavi XD
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Txur Txe’lan

when i first made a facebook my inbox was spammed with at least 800 messages. all from friend requests, notifications, events, gave invites, etc. thats why the first thing i always do is turn off e-mail notifications.

Technowraith

Quote from: MOUNTAINBANSHEE on February 10, 2010, 11:52:58 PM
it is on times you have seen AVATAR (movie). do you un-der-st-and there you big scary na'vi warrior!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

LoL?  :D
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm