I love... {forum game}

Started by Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}, May 24, 2010, 07:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Tanhì

i love when me and my friends gather on a lake and sing songs with a guitar, sitting around the fire and eating bbq  ;D
i really love that

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 06, 2010, 05:17:47 PM
i love when me and my friends gather on a lake and sing songs with a guitar, sitting around the fire and eating bbq  ;D
i really love that
I can imagine very well :)

I love watching my cats play in the garden.

Eana Tanhì

i love playing with my dog  :)

bommel

Eana Tanhì

i love music  ;D
@ bommel: what do you play?

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: bommel on June 06, 2010, 05:52:38 PM
I love making music!

So do I, especially those of the pecussive kind!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 06, 2010, 05:54:38 PM
i love music  ;D
Mainly bass & guitar. Now learning piano :)
But I'm not as good as I could be to be honest. Haven't played guitar/bass for a longer time now because of work and university.

Eana Tanhì

i play guitar too... but just like you, i didn't play it for a while

Eyamsiyu

(the following comment is complete sarcasm, and is actually quite the opposite of what it is saying)

I love how the ***** from twilight won the best female performance at MTV Movie Awards instead of Zoe Saldana

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

ZombiezuRFER

I love the part when the Big daddy kills that person and drills thru their head in the twilight movie!
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Niwantaw

I'd love to shoot everyone who were involved in any way with twilight (apart from muse... they are awesome)
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

I love when Edward gets the **** beat out of him by Dracula and Jacob gets the **** beat out of him by Fenrir (the werewold Death Eater from Harry Potter).

ZombiezuRFER

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on June 06, 2010, 08:34:22 PM
I love when Edward gets the **** beat out of him by Dracula and Jacob gets the **** beat out of him by Fenrir (the werewold Death Eater from Harry Potter).

Fenrir was a great wolf in the norse mythology.  Fenris (Fenrir as well) was the son of Loki and Hel, and was a wolf that grew so large he could eat Midgard.  He had to be bound by the dwarves special ribbon, made from the sound of a cat's feet, and other various "nonexistant" items.  This kept Fenris held until Ragnarok, at which point he did devour the world.
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: bommel on June 06, 2010, 05:56:45 PM
i love music  ;D
But I'm not as good as I could be to be honest. Haven't played guitar/bass for a longer time now because of work and university.

I played bass for a while, until music from techno & related genres struck my ear.
I recently got some music software, so I can set myself free in the world of music with it.  I might even start up a new genre of music called speech ;D ;D ;D

First step's done.  Next step: gotta get a working mic....
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

bommel

I like electronic music, too :)

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: lapo lesxkxawng on June 06, 2010, 09:25:23 PM
Quote from: bommel on June 06, 2010, 05:56:45 PM
i love music  ;D

I played bass for a while, until music from techno & related genres struck my ear.
I recently got some music software, so I can set myself free in the world of music with it.  I might even start up a new genre of music called speech ;D ;D ;D

First step's done.  Next step: gotta get a working mic....

i would love to hear that  ;D

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i love music (spacificly rock)

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P