I love... {forum game}

Started by Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}, May 24, 2010, 07:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Rain

I love how some people always want to have the last word, and the last word doesn't have anything to do with the original debate.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Rain on June 21, 2010, 08:25:46 PM
I love how some people always want to have the last word, and the last word doesn't have anything to do with the original debate.

And Dane Cook comes to mind.

CAUTION: A LOT OF CENSORED-OUT LANGUAGE:

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 21, 2010, 08:33:59 PM

i loved that segment! XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Rain

Usually whenever they absolutely MUST have the last word and they're wrong anyway, I let them have it and leave it at a mental note: "I'm right, you're wrong, I can sleep tonight."

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Iawn Menari on June 21, 2010, 08:35:19 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 21, 2010, 08:33:59 PM

i loved that segment! XD

Oe mllte nìwotx.  Very funny :D
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Nawm Nantang

I love viperwolves
(Keep it simple)
old gallery link?id=470[/img]

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

I love the weather in cities like Las Vegas: warm and relatively dry.

Rain

I love wakin' up in the morning feeling like P Diddy.

bommel

Quote from: Rain on June 22, 2010, 08:10:19 AM
I love wakin' up in the morning feeling like P Diddy.
And how does P Diddy feel wanking up in the morning? xD

Dominique

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Dominique

I love writing/telling stories:]

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

Rain

I love the people on this forum. Aynga yawne lu oer!

'Ì'awn Menari

i love fall and winter (so soothing of seasons) ;D
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Kxeyo

I love folk music. You know? ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P