Started by Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}, May 24, 2010, 07:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

Life's a laugh and death's a joke
Only mostly AWOL.

bommel

Quote from: Tawtewng on June 22, 2010, 01:54:51 PM
Death is inevitable. Our fear of it makes us play safe, blocks out emotion. It's a losing game. Without passion you are already dead.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: bommel on June 22, 2010, 01:57:05 PM
Quote from: Tawtewng on June 22, 2010, 01:54:51 PM
Death is inevitable. Our fear of it makes us play safe, blocks out emotion. It's a losing game. Without passion you are already dead.

Srane
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Elektrolurch

I love Iawn Menari.

Don't worry, I love everyone. ;)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Virid'ian on June 22, 2010, 02:12:19 PM
I love Iawn Menari.

Don't worry, I love everyone. ;)

Awwwwww :D
irayo ^_^

iawn love everyone on here ;D
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

bommel

I love Neytiri popping up in her corner when I hover my mouse over her. Though my Mac isn't tsaheylu compatible. Thanks, Steve!

Elektrolurch

bommel

I love LU and Cholesky decompositions because I can do them!

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

'Ì'awn Menari

smilies are so much fun =D
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Elektrolurch

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I love when threads goes from 10 to five pages, and the last post is a "*thread cleaned*" by a moderator  ::)

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.