I love... {forum game}

Started by Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}, May 24, 2010, 07:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Irtaviš Ačankif

Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Puvomun

I love the music of Darude and the fact that I'm going to pick up my cats next Saturday.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love that I am getting a half-sister tomorrow :) She is 8 years old, and me and my foster parents are going to take care of her, and learn her about what life is about. She has been struggling in her life with her parents. I doesn't want to talk more about that, but this is going to be really exciting.

Having a new member in the family :)

Vawmataw

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on May 09, 2013, 04:58:59 PM
I love that I am getting a half-sister tomorrow :) She is 8 years old, and me and my foster parents are going to take care of her, and learn her about what life is about. She has been struggling in her life with her parents. I doesn't want to talk more about that, but this is going to be really exciting.

You are adopted... I didn't know that. (Can you explain why? :)) Not bad.
I'm glad you'll have a half-sister. :D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on May 09, 2013, 05:01:57 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on May 09, 2013, 04:58:59 PM

You are adopted... I didn't know that. (Can you explain why? :)) Not bad.
I'm glad you'll have a half-sister. :D

My mother struggled in the life, alone, because there were 6 siblings in the family. My grandmother contacted the child welfare. I'm glad she did that. My grandmother doesn't live now anymore. She passed away 3 years ago, in 2010, that was a sad day. She was only 66 years old :(

Vawmataw

Oh... I'm sorry. :(
I just hope everyone can live happily now. :)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on May 09, 2013, 05:13:26 PM
Oh... I'm sorry. :(
I just hope everyone can live happily now. :)

I still love my mother, for how she is. But I am glad for what my grandmother did. If she didn't did that, I would have a much different life. I would have struggling a lot. I am having a much better life now than ever before. I am 18 years old, have education, and I will have a wonderful future. I see that I will have a future. And I also want to help this girl we are getting tomorrow to help her to get a better future.

Vawmataw

Yes, your grandma did the right thing.
Guide that girl. She waits for a good future. :)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on May 09, 2013, 05:28:49 PM
Yes, your grandma did the right thing.
Guide that girl. She waits for a good future. :)

Hey, if someone else wants to care about this, they can. You don't need to set that in the spoiler.

Vawmataw

They can. It's just an advice.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love the police here in town. I am so glad that they cared about me. I could have ended in the drunk-arrest, but I called a friend and he drove me home. I still don't feel well.
But also my friends that I was outside with, was caring about me.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I love that a bird came and took a little bath in our small pond for the second time this week!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Vawmataw

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 14, 2013, 06:56:16 AM
I love that a bird came and took a little bath in our small pond for the second time this week!

:D Any pics?

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on May 14, 2013, 04:32:02 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 14, 2013, 06:56:16 AM

:D Any pics?
I was going to, but the camera on my Samsung phone doesn't have a zoom fuction. So it wasn't really visible.. if the bird comes back again, I'll get the 'regular' camera :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

And I love that The Netherlands are qualified for the finals of Eurovision Songfestival for the first time since 8 years!!

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love that I met this new girl at the last "russ celebration" party. She is a pretty girl, the same age as me, 18 years old. Me and her are starting to get a really good friendship. I met her 2 days ago, and already we have started hanging out with eachother.

EDIT:
I would also state that I love that I have restrained that I am shy. That will say I am not shy anymore. I have had a bit of anxiety for talking a lot to other people, but I have restrained that. It must be, because of that girl I met 2 days ago. She is a wonderful girl. She is also shy. So If I start asking her out and do something, maybe she will not be shy anymore, and I will help her.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love that my class isn't been chosen up to the English exam. The County Council have had a vote for who will be chosen to have the English exam and my class is one of them who were not chosen to have it. Now, we are waiting to get a message for who is going to have the Norwegian exam.
But I am going to have an exam at the kitchen. I am going to be a baker, so 19th of june will be the day I am going to have a 5 hour exam to make food. Hope I will make it successfull.

Vawmataw

A kitchen exam? Cool!  :D Sadly, we don't have one.
The stressing thing is the time...