I love... {forum game}

Started by Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}, May 24, 2010, 07:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on May 19, 2013, 08:17:26 AM
A kitchen exam? Cool!  :D Sadly, we don't have one.
The stressing thing is the time...

Yeah for you then. I am a high school student. It is not stressed for me.

Vawmataw

My school would be more interesting with that.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on May 19, 2013, 08:17:26 AM
A kitchen exam? Cool!  :D Sadly, we don't have one.
The stressing thing is the time...

You are 12 years old. You are too young to have an exam. you will possibly have exam when you are in the 10th grade. I am on high school, you are in primary school. To have a kitchen exam, if you want to be in Restaurant and food Procession. I am not sure how your school system is in Canada. You need to ask your teachers about this, not me.

Vawmataw

Tsanten, I'm 13 now. You don't remember my birthday, on April 11th? ;)

In Canada, we have exams, even since Elementary School. We have even Ministery exams.
And to have a kitchen exam, I have to go to Professional development school (or college?) and take the ''kitchen'' faculty.

Kitchen exams... why not chicken exams?  ;D

I love my animal Shorse:
;D ;D ;D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love that I have some sort of a date tomorrow with a pretty girl. She is 17 years old, I got to know her at the last "russ celebration party". She is not the girl I told about, this is an another girl. She is going to travel far on tuesday, back to the place she is currently living. She is here in town visiting her friends, so I am going to visit her tomorrow and talk to her and say goodbye to her.

I have been very shy to people a lot in the years, but it has been less now, a lot. I am so happy that I manage to do this. To overcome the fear that I don't talk much to people. I start to get more friends now and i get a better reputation.

Vawmataw

Oh.... We got a lover here. ;D Good luck and have a good time!

Irtaviš Ačankif

Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love my new girlfriend. It's gonna be so good to meet her again in about 3 weeks. In about 3 weeks she is moving back to this city i live in, and it will be so good to see her again, but of course me and her are talking on skype in the meantime. She is such a beautiful girl. What i am going to do, is to surprise her, when she is arriving at the airport. I'm gonna surprise her that i meet her there.
13th of july, she will be 18 years old, and that day i am so going to take her out to a really nice restaurant. Maybe after going to a club, and enjoy the rest of the night. Well let's see how it will go. Now, me and her isn't in a serious relationship. We are right in the beginning of a relationship, and we have strong feelings for each other.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I love that I just passed my driving exam!!!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Vawmataw

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 23, 2013, 08:52:46 AM
YAY! That means you'll be ready to carry a girl. ;) ;D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on May 23, 2013, 04:34:25 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 23, 2013, 08:52:46 AM
YAY! That means you'll be ready to carry a girl. ;) ;D
Almost ;) Tomorrow I go to the town hall to request my drivers license. Then next Monday I pick up my license and then I can officially drive.

Vawmataw

Or you'll carry home the mayor. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tupìawo'o

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love that i am going to start a job tomorrow :) I will work at a grocery store. I am going to work tomorrow, wednesday and thursday. I will earn $21 per hour. But i will take shifts, if someone can't work a day, then i can take that day for them.

Tomorrow(tuesday): 5-11 pm, $126
Wednesday(29th may): 4-11 pm, $147
Thursday(30th may): 5-11 pm, $126
Total: $399

But this is the start of a summer-job i am going to have. I am going to work the whole summer, so i will earn a lot of money. Maybe up to $5600. I am really glad i have saved my summerholiday, so i can earn some money.

Tupìawo'o

i love la dolce farniente

Yaknun

I love sunny and warm weather :D
Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Vawmataw

Quote from: Yaknun on June 03, 2013, 05:21:30 AM
Me too.

I love so much my mother. :D There's no age for it. ;)

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on May 27, 2013, 01:59:11 PM
I love that i am going to start a job tomorrow :) I will work at a grocery store. I am going to work tomorrow, wednesday and thursday. I will earn $21 per hour. But i will take shifts, if someone can't work a day, then i can take that day for them.

But this is the start of a summer-job i am going to have. I am going to work the whole summer, so i will earn a lot of money. Maybe up to $5600. I am really glad i have saved my summerholiday, so i can earn some money.
Whoa! Is it the minimun salary here? Because in Quebec, $21 is almost the maximum salary, and almost $10 the minimum.
It will be a lot of cash. Yay for your future!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on June 03, 2013, 04:09:33 PM
Me too.

Whoa! Is it the minimun salary here? Because in Quebec, $21 is almost the maximum salary, and almost $10 the minimum.
I think that in this case, age is also a factor on how much he gets.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 08, 2013, 06:38:53 PM
Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on June 03, 2013, 04:09:33 PM
Me too.

I think that in this case, age is also a factor on how much he gets.

No, that is on a whole day of work. I get $25 per hour. And also i don't get $21 per hour, but $25.

Tupìawo'o

I love the power of your mind.