I love... {forum game}

Started by Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}, May 24, 2010, 07:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love to get paygrade from work :) I have just got 18,675 NOK($3100). Those are the money i have got for working in the period between 15th of june to 15th of july.

Vawmataw

Seriously, you win about $500 more than my mother and you don't work in the same place (my mother in the government).
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on July 29, 2013, 07:42:23 PM
I love to get paygrade from work :) I have just got 18,675 NOK($3100). Those are the money i have got for working in the period between 15th of june to 15th of july.
And that is after taxes and all? With a salary like that you can start living on your own!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love that the computer i ordered will be delivered tomorrow. Yeah :) looking forward to get it.

Tìtstewan

Ah, interesting. I hope you enjoy it. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on August 08, 2013, 08:32:10 AM

It was supposed to be delivered today, but today was a special day. For the first time in history, it was an international bike race here called Arctic Race of Norway(similiar to Tour of France) so the road has been closed all day so not even the delivery couldn't make it here. But i have checked where it is located and it is not very far away. It is located in an another town which is 44 km(27 miles) away from where i live.

Eywayä tìmwiä

I love learning new songs in American Sign Language!

Yaknun

... learning the Na'vi-language with the fine lessons from my karyu Plumps  ;) :D ;) :D

remark: this is German <-> Na'vi  ;D ;D ;D
Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on August 08, 2013, 08:52:02 AM

It was supposed to be delivered today, but today was a special day. For the first time in history, it was an international bike race here called Arctic Race of Norway(similiar to Tour of France) so the road has been closed all day so not even the delivery couldn't make it here. But i have checked where it is located and it is not very far away. It is located in an another town which is 44 km(27 miles) away from where i live.
44km, thats walking distance ;) 8 hours of walking will be good for your health :P

archaic

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 18, 2013, 02:01:09 PM

44km, thats walking distance ;) 8 hours of walking will be good for your health :P

Can you sustain/average 5.5kmh for eight hours?
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: archaic on September 01, 2013, 03:23:42 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 18, 2013, 02:01:09 PM

Can you sustain/average 5.5kmh for eight hours?
Yes, I can. Not in 8 hours, I took some breaks, but I did it this year in about 9 hours, during the Swentibold march, its a shorter variant of the Kennedy march.

So far I have participated 3 times to the Kennedy march, only to reach about 50km, so I did the 40km this year and hopefully next year I will complete the 80km, which you got 20 hours for to complete.

Even though I feel busted afterwards, I still find it fun to do and its only once a year, but if you had to do it daily....... No... :P

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Rotobull cz

I love Forests, Water and all works of Great Mother. :D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

archaic

I love reminding myself that this crazy mixed up winter will be over eventually.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tìtstewan

I love to see that very soon we reach the next milestone on this forum (again) :P :P :P 8) 8)

Rotobull cz

I guess, somebody already said it... but...
I love this forum.  :)

... Na'vi ...

their language ...

their culture ...  :D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: archaic on February 09, 2014, 03:59:19 PM
I love reminding myself that this crazy mixed up winter will be over eventually.
Winter? Haven't seen any winter here in The Netherlands....

Tìtstewan

I just enjoy that I finished the translation of the Na'vi - Romanian dictionary on dict-na'vi.com. :D