I love... {forum game}

Started by Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}, May 24, 2010, 07:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Rotobull cz

"My" dog, Eywa and Na'vi, Nature, Smaug, the Joker, Na'vi language, chocolate, Gandalf and Dumbledore, Rorke and Smeagol. :-X    :P

So, this is my list...  ;D

:D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love Malwarebytes, an anti-malware program :)
It helped me today to restore my normal internet speed on my computer. In some couple of days, my computer have struggled with very slow internet speed. I have an anti-virus program, but that one didn't helped it. So instead, i ran a full scan with Malwarebytes and it found a lot of virus and spyware programs. It took almost a whole hour of it to search after dozens of these little bastards. After Malware have cleaned the viruses and the spyware programs, the internet speed on my computer was back to normal :)

I have F-Secure, but that didn't helped so much. It only found 1 spyware program, but Malware found infinte spyware programs and viruses. The list was so long i couldn't count all of them.

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love people that are gentle and actually cares about other people. I sat in the bus today, on my way home. Suddenly, i noticed an old man fell down on the ground. All of us in the area noticed it. People on the streets immediately helped the poor old man up. These were people in all ages. There were some kids and some youths and adults. There were at least 8 people flocking around where the old man fell.

Tìtstewan

I love to discover funny nice SMF feature, I didn't know before:
Quick changing the title of a thread. ;D
old gallery link?id=5520[/img]

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kame Ayyo’koti

Quote from: Tìtstewan on June 16, 2014, 06:47:09 AM
I love to discover funny nice SMF feature, I didn't know before:
Quick changing the title of a thread. ;D
old gallery link?id=5520[/img]

Huh, I didn't know about that either.

I love learning something new every day. ;)
"Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart give yourself to it."

Tirea Aean

I love the Na'vi language and this community.

That's a pretty cool find, Tìtstewan. One of these days I'm just gonna find an SMF manual and read the entire thing so I know about all the features. So often, I feel like I only know such basic things about it.

Tìtstewan

Like some funny stuff I added to the Bulletin Board Code - Tutorial I wrote? ;D :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 16, 2014, 07:34:42 AM
One of these days I'm just gonna find an SMF manual and read the entire thing so I know about all the features. So often, I feel like I only know such basic things about it.
I can make your wish real:
Welcome to the SMF Online Manual
:)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I love that one of my foster mother's sister has just got married :) Just been at a wonderful party with them and many other relatives :) It was really great.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Really love that we have got a faster bandwidth on our internet :) The speed has increased from 5 Mbit to 14-16 Mbit. That means for downloading a file has increased from 0.6 mb/s to 1.8-2.0 mb/s.
I see when i am downloading a file it is from 1.6 to 1.7 mb/s. Much faster than we have had before :)

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on September 07, 2014, 06:38:31 PM
Really love that we have got a faster bandwidth on our internet :) The speed has increased from 5 Mbit to 14-16 Mbit. That means for downloading a file has increased from 0.6 mb/s to 1.8-2.0 mb/s.
I see when i am downloading a file it is from 1.6 to 1.7 mb/s. Much faster than we have had before :)
I had once 1Mbit, and upgraded it to 50Mbit/s - download a file with 5,6Mbytes/s! (but it's a bit expensive :S)

---
I love that the forum is back! :D :)

Vawmataw

Me too.  :D

I love yesterday and this afternoon.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Wind12

I love, Neytiri, Avatar, Thunderstorms, snow, wind, 'eylan, pizza, and jogging.!  :D

archaic

Tirea Aean

Quote from: archaic on September 12, 2014, 03:37:41 PM
QuoteI love lamp.

LAMP! :D (probably means something different to me .)

archaic

Lamp n. A device or apparatus for the purpose of emitting light in the visible, UV or IR portions of the elctro-magnetic spectrum.

What does it mean to you?

Tirea Aean

LAMP acr. Linux Apache MySQL PHP (ingredients to create a stable website server)