Main Menu

I miss <forum game>

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 12, 2010, 10:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: bommel on July 20, 2010, 05:02:18 PM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on July 20, 2010, 04:51:17 PM
if your friend is next to you, it won't (wouldn't) be boring, and if you have an air conditioner it won't (wouldn't) be hot, so you're ready for road ;)
Yeah, would be great. However, I can't afford atm. Perhaps in October. But when my brother will finish school next year we want to take a plane to Croatia and I really hope that I have time then because I have my final exams (including bachelor thesis) next year and that might be during that time :(

I miss a good idea. If I would have one, I could make money with it :(

well, you won't come to Croatia but i'll come to Germany to watch Avatar re-release ;D at least i want to go...
i miss a good idea too, than i would have money and than i could go to Germany...

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Elektrolurch

But only if WE all three meet up. ;D
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on July 20, 2010, 05:07:08 PM
well, you won't come to Croatia but i'll come to Germany to watch Avatar re-release ;D at least i want to go...
i miss a good idea too, than i would have money and than i could go to Germany...
But you wouldn't need to cross whole Germany to watch the movie. We would have to drive through half of Germany first to go to Croatia because we're on the wrong side of Germany. If we would go to Holland, we could take the bus and drive 20 minutes with it xD

Elektrolurch

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 20, 2010, 05:07:47 PM
But only if WE all three meet up. ;D

of course   ;)

Quote from: bommel on July 20, 2010, 05:10:07 PM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on July 20, 2010, 05:07:08 PM
But you wouldn't need to cross whole Germany to watch the movie. We would have to drive through half of Germany first to go to Croatia because we're on the wrong side of Germany. If we would go to Holland, we could take the bus and drive 20 minutes with it xD

true... but bus ticket cost A LOT even though it's on the right ( :P) side of Germany... money suck
...it sounds funny when you say: wrong side of Germany  ^^

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on July 20, 2010, 05:15:30 PM
true... but bus ticket cost A LOT even though it's on the right ( :P) side of Germany... money suck
...it sounds funny when you say: wrong side of Germany  ^^
Yeah, I don't have to pay extra to go to Holland because my university ticket is sufficient for the border-near regions ;)

And "wrong side of Germany" sounds strange, I agree ^^
In this case it's the wrong end because it creates additional driving time (approx 4-5 hours).

Eyamsiyu

... I miss having a relationship... I NEED SOME LOVIN'!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 20, 2010, 08:23:16 PM

Umm... Ninat?

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 21, 2010, 02:18:30 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 20, 2010, 08:23:16 PM

Umm... Ninat?

Yes... but I guess what you could say is Ninat is a manifestation of what I look for in a relationship.  She is there: I just want her in-the-flesh, so-to-speak.

I miss going to my friend's house to play on his Pearl Demon Drives...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

bommel

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 21, 2010, 08:00:39 AM
Yes... but I guess what you could say is Ninat is a manifestation of what I look for in a relationship.  She is there: I just want her in-the-flesh, so-to-speak.

I miss going to my friend's house to play on his Pearl Demon Drives...
Life knows two miseries: getting what you dont want and not getting what you want.

I missed being philosophical ^^

Eana Tanhì

QuoteLife knows two miseries: getting what you dont want and not getting what you want.

now i remember!!! you posted a lot of profound quotes before (i believe it was in "can we get to 9001 5000 posts" than) ^^

Kxeyo

I miss non-ambiguous genres.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on July 21, 2010, 08:11:50 AM
QuoteLife knows two miseries: getting what you dont want and not getting what you want.

now i remember!!! you posted a lot of profound quotes before (i believe it was in "can we get to 9001 5000 posts" than) ^^
Yes, I think you're right ;)

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: bommel on July 21, 2010, 08:20:20 AM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on July 21, 2010, 08:11:50 AM

Yes, I think you're right ;)

i forgot about that ^^  post sth profound now... just for good old days  ;)

bommel

We're going badly OT now but
QuoteThe trouble with wanting something is the fear of losing it, or never getting it. The thought makes you weak.

I miss the source of this quote... xD

'Ì'awn Menari

I miss being a child.  things were so much simpler then...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

I miss Guitar City back in my hometown... they would have got me that awesome ddrum kit... Ah well, PDP is just as good, if not better.

Kxeyo

I miss Eana Tanhì...already.
Oe lu Kxeyo—