Main Menu

I miss <forum game>

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 12, 2010, 10:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on July 21, 2010, 12:41:36 PM
I miss Eana Tanhì...already.

I think that we all do, ma Hawnuyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 21, 2010, 12:51:50 PM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on July 21, 2010, 12:41:36 PM
I miss Eana Tanhì...already.

I think that we all do, ma Hawnuyu

What would we do without a party guest like her?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Oma Tirea

I miss this thread, don't you?
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ekirä

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

I miss when I miss the post button.

Kxeyo

I miss some persons more than I excepted.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txur Niftxavang

I miss a lot of friends who dont walk this earth anymore.   Sometimes I stare at the ceiling and think about the good times we had as friends, and all the crazy fun stuff.    Live it up while it lasts!
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Kxeyo

Life's a stupid game, I think.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on September 02, 2010, 03:33:25 PM
Life's a stupid game, I think.

Life's like a video game.  Only difference is you only have one life, and you can't reset.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: AnonymousLife can be anything you want...

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Txur Niftxavang

PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Kxeyo

I miss the good times. I don't know where they have gone.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Eana Tanhì

i miss Prvić... a small island where i go every year at summer vacation... i wanna go back  :(

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

'Ì'awn Menari

I miss when i was on here more often... :'(
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on September 13, 2010, 12:04:31 AM
I miss when i was on here more often... :'(

AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE, WOMAN!  ;)