Main Menu

I miss <forum game>

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 12, 2010, 10:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

I miss...well, I don't know...innocence?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ekirä

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Eyamsiyu

I missed the ball when I was up-to-bat.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on September 27, 2010, 11:37:49 PM
I have been longing for a good few games of pool...

I miss pool.

(But did I miss the pocket?)
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ekirä

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Txur Niftxavang

I miss the smell of fresh air, and waking up too the birds chirping, hearing a stream of water a few meters away.  It was heaven.   Personally, I miss where I was once truly happy.  Colorado Springs, Colorado.   You could just drive to the mountains, and no one would bother you...  You wouldn't see another human for miles.     Fall time was the best.   This is my favorite season.  Fall.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Ekirä

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on September 28, 2010, 06:03:59 PM
I miss the smell of fresh air, and waking up too the birds chirping, hearing a stream of water a few meters away.  It was heaven.   Personally, I miss where I was once truly happy.  Colorado Springs, Colorado.   You could just drive to the mountains, and no one would bother you...  You wouldn't see another human for miles.     Fall time was the best.   This is my favorite season.  Fall.

Colorado Springs! ::) HRH I went there. But I want to live in Boulder.

I miss living on the West coast.

Niwantaw

I miss my brother being at home.
It's kinda lonely round here now.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Tawtewng on September 28, 2010, 06:30:46 PM
I miss my brother being at home.
It's kinda lonely round here now.
.  You, and I both.   I'm there for you ma tsmukan. 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eyamsiyu

I miss when people actually knew how to write something longer than 140 characters...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ekirä on September 28, 2010, 06:30:07 PM
Colorado Springs! ::) HRH I went there. But I want to live in Boulder.

I miss living on the West coast.

Nìngay srak nang? ;D

I actually live in Boulder (if you haven't seen me on the map yet), although I do like the Northwest coast (which, BTW, is where a lot of my family resides)... and kinda miss it.

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Ekirä

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on September 29, 2010, 12:31:32 AM
Nìngay srak nang? ;D

I actually live in Boulder (if you haven't seen me on the map yet), although I do like the Northwest coast (which, BTW, is where a lot of my family resides)... and kinda miss it.

Boulder is my dream town.....it's paradise. ::) But yeah, a lot of my family lives in the Northwest too....I certainly wouldn't say no to moving there. ;D

Eanikran

I miss when things were simple.

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

bommel

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—