Main Menu

I miss <forum game>

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 12, 2010, 10:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on September 28, 2010, 07:44:48 PM
I miss when people actually knew how to write something longer than 140 characters...

That actually is me. I had to write a speech. I was stuck. So I ended up saying the reason you should work hard is so that you can afford classy hookers.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on October 01, 2010, 08:44:08 PM
That actually is me. I had to write a speech. I was stuck. So I ended up saying the reason you should work hard is so that you can afford classy hookers.
:o :o :o
;D ;D ;D
That made my night.  Now I think I might sleep... or not.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

*and if you study, you can get a job that pays a lot. Then you can afford classy hookers, not like the ones on Pac Highway. God. They're so ugly."

I know, I know. I'm not a good student.  ::)

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on October 04, 2010, 01:27:06 AM
i miss the old days

I miss 'em too

(I wondered when someone would mention it.  I mean, you knew it was coming sooner or later, right?)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eanikran

I miss when computers did what they were f***** supposed to. Oh wait.

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on October 05, 2010, 07:19:00 AM

I miss when people used REAL operating systems. :D They still exist, but hardly anyone uses them... > Linux, BSD, evtl. Solaris..
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Niwantaw

Quote from: Virid'ian on October 05, 2010, 09:17:41 AM

I miss when people used REAL operating systems. :D They still exist, but hardly anyone uses them... > Linux, BSD, evtl. Solaris..
Win7... MacOSX
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tawtewng on October 05, 2010, 10:00:57 AM

Win7... MacOSX

Pencil-paper...  Calculator... Morse code... voices... telegrams... smoke signals...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Niwantaw

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on October 05, 2010, 10:07:19 AM
Quote from: Tawtewng on October 05, 2010, 10:00:57 AM

Win7... MacOSX

Pencil-paper...  Calculator... Morse code... voices... telegrams... smoke signals...

Drum beats, music, pen, chalk, paint...
Only mostly AWOL.

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Txur Niftxavang

I miss the old RE games.    You know, the very first ones off of PS1.   Dont get me wrong, after the RE4, RE5 was just like a crap B movie.    Where is the suspense in that game...  I went through RE5 actually expecting what happens next, and I beat it in like 8hours...    I miss the real RE games, that had taken 3-4 weeks to beat.  Like RE1, 2, and 3.   
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

RE 5 was just a shooter. But it was pretty fun if you treated it as one
Only mostly AWOL.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I miss when people weren't fanboys...

Oh wait, there always been fanboys ^^

Ekirä

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

I miss the feeling of letting go.