Main Menu

I miss <forum game>

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 12, 2010, 10:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotobull cz

I miss good mood and positive attitude nowadays. :( :(
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

archaic

I miss Avatar in 3D.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Rotobull cz

I saw Avatar one year and five months ago... :-[

And never in 3D. :(

I miss my pleasure from Avatar in 3D.
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tìtstewan

::) I can't see 3d....wish I could...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Rotobull cz

May I ask why ? ???  :-\

I saw "Hobbit: the desolation of Smaug "' in 3D last time and it was absolutely OK. But I saw Allice in wonderland" in 3D few years ago and I had horrible headache. :-\
Maybe there are better glasses. I don't know... :-\

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Rotobull cz

archaic

Can you get contact lenses for that one eye only?

Tìtstewan

Rotobull cz

I miss one word and I little bit don't trust 'google translator' (but it can help me sometimes)
(I need that verb in english)
Please, help me.

It's a verb. It's when someone (for example someone who you don't like) says something for example   -"Avatar is absolutely stupid" -,,It's not. "
It's very fast, mostly angry (but not loud) and mainly short answer. It's often, when somebody says something like in that example and you don't want to talk about it. You want to conclude that topic. You don't want to continue in the topic.  -"Na'vi are stupid savages." -"They're not !"

I found "retort", but there are more options and I don't know. :-\

Oe lu skxawng. :-[

Tìtstewan

Kiyevame Ikran

Try English Thesaurus

Synonyms: answer, reply, response, return, counter, rejoinder, riposte, retaliation
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Rotobull cz

Thank you. :)

Retort should be the right word.

archaic

I miss high school, chemistry 101 .....

Found here .....

Tìtstewan

Vawmataw

I miss Microsoft Sam and his murderer Microsoft Anna. :(

[audio=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/MS_Sam.ogg]Microsoft Sam[/audio]
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Vawmataw

I miss Theme Hospital and Hospital Tycoon.

I would give anything to buy the CD of Hospital Tycoon.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

I miss acting like a child and it being ok, now everyone has to be grown up and mature and serious, and while that's not a bad thing, I want to play hide and seek like a kid, or tag, or get scared because all the boys at school have 'boy cooties' I want to be able to have innocent fun.
Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project

Kame Ayyo’koti

Quote from: Tstewa Ikrantsyìp on July 20, 2015, 11:47:34 PM
I miss acting like a child and it being ok, now everyone has to be grown up and mature and serious, and while that's not a bad thing, I want to play hide and seek like a kid, or tag, or get scared because all the boys at school have 'boy cooties' I want to be able to have innocent fun.

I miss drawing and painting. :(
"Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart give yourself to it."

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

I miss being able to say something stupid and not being judged for it.
Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project