I remember... {forum game}

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 25, 2010, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tawtewng on August 10, 2010, 07:28:16 AM
Maybe because I've been less active & less funny? (I think)

You and funny? ;D

Well...some posts were fun :D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on August 10, 2010, 06:50:20 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on August 10, 2010, 06:27:56 AM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on August 10, 2010, 04:51:49 AM
I remember the time when this place was fun.

Maybe because Eana is not here?

Maybe because you're not here? And other people?

I never left: just too busy to type.  Which is changing.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

I remember when I spend too much time to clean my room.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txur Niftxavang

I remember when I was driving on the HWY 29 toward Georgia from Florida it goes though Alabama, and I saw a crime scene.    I remember driving past a dead body, the smell is what got me the most.   That was yesterday, my little cousin was with me, we were going fishing.  I told him to hold his breath, and to close his eyes.     He kept asking me why I told him to do that later that day, I dont know if I should tell him.  
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

I remember a nightmare. I'd rather not.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Tawtewng on August 11, 2010, 08:25:38 PM
I remember a nightmare. I'd rather not.

Welcome to my world.    I'll stay up with you.  :P

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

Niwantaw

I've run out of interesting books to read... I might have to fall back and read the 5 million white dwarf magazines I have... Or just reread the old books... Or find the laptop power lead... Or get a new one (Desperate hoping for this to happen before I set something on fire with my broken laptop/power lead of explodyness)
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Tawtewng on August 11, 2010, 08:36:46 PM
I've run out of interesting books to read... I might have to fall back and read the 5 million white dwarf magazines I have... Or just reread the old books... Or find the laptop power lead... Or get a new one (Desperate hoping for this to happen before I set something on fire with my broken laptop/power lead of explodyness)
AH yes, you mean that giant thing on the end of am XB360?   the power supply, or as I call it,  giant electricity box of death.

Yea... IDK man, if you had tsaheylu like us, you could just use the tree of forums. HRH 

If you do get off, I dont blame you.  I will eventually pass out anyhow. I haven't slept in about three days, caffeinated na'vi not good for society.  *Tail swishing*      Hey do you still have that tranq gun?  you could get some liquid adrenaline?     

Niwantaw

I got 3h of battery left. You're gonna have to put up with me for a while yet.

I remember being sane and boring. It was boring.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

Who ever though you were sane in the first place?      I dont know many aysawtute who would actually talk to me for being 10ft tall, and blue. so there is your reason...  :P    HRH

Niwantaw

I remember my old daily routine:

Get up
Eat breakfast
Get dressed
Go to school
Be boring
Be bored
Go home
Play computer games
Eat dinner
Play more games
Go to bed.
Read a book or three
Sleep
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

I remember.

Wake up
workout
Shower
Breakfast
play video games, or forum (YEP)
Lunch
Clean weapons
Get mail from friends overseas
Write back to said friends
Lose most of friends over the years
Eat dinner
Cry about friends

wake up frightened at night, because of nightmares.

Niwantaw

I remember running into a lamppost. Happy days...::)
Only mostly AWOL.

Rain

To whomever said it's not fun here anymore: Don't worry, we're not done yet. Eighteen days from now, this site will be abuzz with activity again. If only it weren't so hard to get with other Na'vi...
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

'Ì'awn Menari

I remember when i was on here more often XD.  bad ma 'ì'awn XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Kxeyo

I remember me listening to all that crap.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Txur Niftxavang

I remember the first time I went to see AVATAR.      I thought in my head, as any critical person would, "I think this is going to be really retarded, or really good." 

Lets just say, after. I slapped myself for James Cameron.   

To ever doubt him again, errm kehe.

Eyamsiyu

I remember the original lines to this scene... the don't work anymore compared to this:

Falcon Punch in Avatar

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

I remember me dancing like nobody's watching me. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—