I remember... {forum game}

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 25, 2010, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Oma Tirea

I remember when I had a regular rubiks cube.

I remember watching AVATAR over 20 times.

I remember staying up through the night several times.

I remember when Tawtweng was once called O_O.

...now do you follow ma smuk?  It's real simple.  Say what you remember from life.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Niwantaw

I remember when I used to play COD4 24/7... simple days... just me... my rifle... and a large number of targets.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

I remember when I was religiously intolerant.  Thank God/Eywa/Gaia/(please insert your deity/belief here) that I am tolerant and open-minded now.

I remember when I used to think of such things like this as "weird."

I remember when I thought I was going to be a doctor.  And a computer scientist.  And a detective.  And even a Jedi

I remember this one time at band camp... ;D

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Niwantaw

I remember being a miserable sod with no friends... still am a bit of one in RL :-\
Only mostly AWOL.

'Ì'awn Menari

i remember the kids in my elementary school picking on me and calling me a weirdo, freak.

i remember two kids in my middle school call me demonworshipper cause i liked teh show Inuyasha, and everyone thought i was weird cause i was willing to give witches/wiccans the benifit of the doubt (this was in 7th grade and i was still christian.  never really knew what wicca was truthfully i didn't discover it till about two or so years later).

i remember the drives to whitiar, Alaska.  gazing out at the bay with teh mountains on the other side while listening to a tape called African Tapestries.

i remember the day one of my best friends admitted to lying to me for half a year (my last day of school too).  the pain i felt...and still feel. 

i remember my times in Alaska the best years of my life (aside from being picked on)

i remember on multiple occasions looking out the car window at teh snow covered woods (still AK), and telling her that she "took me away from my people".  don't ask me who my people are...i don't know for certain.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Oma Tirea

I remember reviewing all the locked threads (don't ask why, rutxe), and I remember seeing this:

Quote from: Txur`itanI remember when threads could sit idle, and then a whole relevant discussion would actually kick up.

I remember when people would listen to my questions.

I remember when the moderators were the only ones correcting grammar.

/locked

...thus why there is no hyperlink in the above quote.

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: ln.sxkxawng on July 26, 2010, 11:13:00 PM
I remember reviewing all the locked threads (don't ask why, rutxe), and I remember seeing this:
Quote from: Txur`itanI remember when threads could sit idle, and then a whole relevant discussion would actually kick up.
/locked

poor txur `itan...he sounds sad in that...:(
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 26, 2010, 11:21:00 PM
Quote from: ln.sxkxawng on July 26, 2010, 11:13:00 PM
/locked

poor txur `itan...he sounds sad in that...:(

Probably just having another moment of mod's lament.  The thread was a requested lock, if you are wondering.

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

'Ì'awn Menari

hmmm...

i remember my freshman year in highschool i was going on my first NJROTC field trip with my unit.  on the way there i was listening to long long way to go by phil collins

i remember sitting outside at night shining my leather shoes for inspection the next day.  hot, cold.  it didn't matter...shining those shoes was actually kind of soothing...

i remember putting together my uniform in my old room in base-housing i had some lamps on giving the room a warm glow.  i was listening to some soothing, slightly solemn music

i remember all the drill meets we went to freshman year.  how exciting it was to be a part of the drill team, to drill with everyone.

i remember the over night drill meet we had in Maryland in december of '06...

i remember freshman year...things seemed so much better in the unit then...i miss it TT_TT
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Ekirä

I remember taking the train from California to our house in rural Oregon in Dec 1999 in case people freaked out when Y2K came.

I remember when I confused 'tourist' with 'terrorist'  :D

I remember the day when I had to move across the country away from my best friend (dog) who lived next door. I played with him practically every day...

I remember getting the phone call that he died.

I remember how amazingly beautiful and exciting NYC was when I first saw it.

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Ì'awn Menari

I remember going to BLT freshman year.

screw band camp, what happens at BLT stays at BLT XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Lolet

I remember the ghostly flame I saw one night.

I remember seing a skeleton sitting by the door.

I remember the pudding.

'Ì'awn Menari

I remember when i was 8 (srry ppl still Alaska here XD) and i was going to bed, mom and my sis were upstairs watching tv in the livingroom i had turned out my lamp but left the hall light on since at the time i was scared of the dark.  i closed my eyes and right next to my bed was the shadow of a creature.  it had the shape of a dinosaur (i'm still not able to figure out which one cause at that age i wanted to be a paleontologist and i knew a lot) and it's eyes were as orange as the light in the hallway.  i open my eyes quickly and it's gone.  i close my eyes and it was there again.  the process continued a couple of times before i screamed and ran upstairs, scared out of my whits.  i've never had that happen to me before.  i've never heard of anything like that before...i still haven't.  that was the only time it's happened though...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

I remember the 2008 flood... I couldn't go home that night at all: the river that flooded went straight through the town, and I was on the other side of the town when it happened... thank goodness my friend opened his doors to me

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

bommel

I remember the good old dial-up modem sound ;)
And I remember a time when surfing in the Internet wasn't that annoying like today (layerads - straight from hell! Flash - somewhere near the same region! ...)

Ekirä

I remember not planning on going to see Avatar.....but then I finally decided to and the rest is history  ;D

Txur Niftxavang

I remember my German shepard, Honey.  She was an awesome dog. 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Lolet

I remember when I wanted a metal Indiana Jones lunch box.