I should be sleeping...

Started by Eanikran, September 19, 2010, 07:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

Is it late? Are your eyes burning? Can you not hold your head up for more than 8 seconds? Post in here until you fall asleep!  :D ;D

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

OMG YOU DID IT!  ;D ;D ;D ;D I'M PROUD  ::)

I should be sleeping......but I am not....yet hrh

Eyamsiyu

I should.  But I want to watch the Colts cream the Giants.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eanikran

of course I did!  ;D :D

I have no idea why I'm not sleeping, normally I would have crashed by now, I was up until 7am friday and saturday night  ::)

'Oma Tirea

I predict I will not post in here more than once....
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on September 20, 2010, 12:05:14 AM
I predict I will not post in here more than once....

...unfortunately, I was wrong O_O

Last night: composing music...
This night: contemplating possible updates for NiaN...
Daytime: sleep :P

I really should be sleeping (but sadly, I did not fall asleep in front of my computer (I rarely do)) :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eanikran

Hrh, I completely forgot I made this thread XD

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Why sleep when being awake is so much more fun ;D

Eyamsiyu

You can't clinically prove anything.  Those two words just don't go together... However, most cases of people not sleeping end in 1 of 2 things: 1) the body forces itself into sleeping, or 2) you go insane...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eanikran

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on October 03, 2010, 09:29:07 PM
You can't clinically prove anything.  Those two words just don't go together... However, most cases of people not sleeping end in 1 of 2 things: 1) the body forces itself into sleeping, or 2) you go insane...
...for me, that's usually right in the middle of an online game of some kind.  ;D

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Ooohhhh I should be sleeping right now....all day.....I need sleep so bad...

Tsteu nantang

Kaltxì ya oe should probably be
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]