Main Menu

I wonder if...

Started by 'Oma Tirea, October 24, 2010, 01:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syulang

I'm wondering if I will get good grades too.  ::)

and wondering if I will ever learn how to do the things we're currently learnin in Maths.   :P
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Lolet

Quote from: Syulang on August 10, 2011, 05:23:47 PM

and wondering if I will ever learn how to do the things we're currently learnin in Maths.   :P

Math is easy. Just sit next to a really smart person and ask them for help. While they're explaining, you can copy down their answers.  ;)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay on August 10, 2011, 08:02:27 PM
Quote from: Syulang Fra'uri etripa syayvi!  Kxawm mi tsayun nga fivrrfen ayoeti fìtseng krro krro. on August 10, 2011, 05:23:47 PM

Math is easy. Just sit next to a really smart person and ask them for help. While they're explaining, you can copy down their answers.  ;)

...until you are surrounded by empty desks and idiots when the exam rolls around. brilliant. :P

Syulang

Quote from: Tirea Aean on August 10, 2011, 08:54:51 PM
...until you are surrounded by empty desks and idiots when the exam rolls around. brilliant. :P
my class is full of ayskxawng :P I do actually have to learn things every now and then.  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Lolet

Quote from: Syulang on August 10, 2011, 08:57:59 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on August 10, 2011, 08:54:51 PM
my class is full of ayskxawng :P I do actually have to learn things every now and then.  ;D

I'm the 2nd stupidest person in my math class, so I'm always surrounded by smarties.  ;D I did learn something about finding surface area, but I forgot it over summer.  :-\

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Takmeyalan Txantsana Ayskxekengtsyipit on August 10, 2011, 03:59:18 PM
i wonder if minecraft does anything to the brain

I'm almost certain Portal did something to mine :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on August 11, 2011, 12:39:47 AM
Quote from: Takmeyalan Txantsana Ayskxekengtsyipit on August 10, 2011, 03:59:18 PM
i wonder if minecraft does anything to the brain

I'm almost certain Portal did something to mine :P

yeah. i'm basically braindead. O_.
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

'Oma Tirea

How many hours spent playing Minecraft?

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

17.79 over the course of 3 weeks. :) :) :)

Syulang

I wonder if I should volunteer to do my speech instead of waiting for my turn, just to get it over with.... I hate speeches.   ::)

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Syulang on August 14, 2011, 04:32:04 AM
I wonder if I should volunteer to do my speech instead of waiting for my turn, just to get it over with.... I hate speeches.   ::)

I hate them too. I'm the guy who sits in the back, trying extremely hard to not be noticed lest I be called on, and when a day passes that many people went but not me yet, I say in my mind "YESSSSS!!!" even though I know that the next day when the rest of the class goes I have to. It sucks the worst when you go RIGHT AFTER someone who had a flawlessly written, amazing speech, and you wrote yours at 1AM night before presentation. #guilty

I wonder if anyone else is guilty of that?

Ekirä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on August 14, 2011, 08:01:51 AM

I hate them too. I'm the guy who sits in the back, trying extremely hard to not be noticed lest I be called on, and when a day passes that many people went but not me yet, I say in my mind "YESSSSS!!!" even though I know that the next day when the rest of the class goes I have to. It sucks the worst when you go RIGHT AFTER someone who had a flawlessly written, amazing speech, and you wrote yours at 1AM night before presentation. #guilty

Haha that's totally me. And I always try to make sure there are long discussions after another person's speech so it takes up more time and by the time it's my turn, class is over. ;D

Lolet

Quote from: Ekirä on August 14, 2011, 08:35:26 AM
I wonder if I should volunteer to do my speech instead of waiting for my turn, just to get it over with.... I hate speeches.   ::)

Haha that's totally me. And I always try to make sure there are long discussions after another person's speech so it takes up more time and by the time it's my turn, class is over. ;D

My personal strategy is hiding in the bathroom until class is over. Unfortuantely, people start to wonder why you're in there so long.  :P

Syulang

I hate them too. I'm the guy who sits in the back, trying extremely hard to not be noticed lest I be called on, and when a day passes that many people went but not me yet, I say in my mind "YESSSSS!!!" even though I know that the next day when the rest of the class goes I have to. It sucks the worst when you go RIGHT AFTER someone who had a flawlessly written, amazing speech, and you wrote yours at 1AM night before presentation.
#guilty
Fi'u ;D all the speeches we've had so far are like 4-5 minutes long, I timed mine at home and it was 1 minute 51 seconds....  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

sevina tireaioang aean

i wonder ... if peope know how i feel if they alway's talk about themself first in a confersation what they start * i know engelish is bad  :-[

haha yeah, my speech was supposed to be at the 7-10 minute mark.

it was actually 2 min 56 sec.

yeah, that's like, me, in a nutshell. ;D ;D ;D ;D

i got a 66

Syulang

Quote from: Takmeyalan Txantsana Ayskxekengtsyipit on August 18, 2011, 06:36:31 AM
haha yeah, my speech was supposed to be at the 7-10 minute mark.

it was actually 2 min 56 sec.

yeah, that's like, me, in a nutshell. ;D ;D ;D ;D

i got a 66

haha, me too  ;D I have to do my speech today...  :-[
I wonder if I will go alright?

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Guilty as f*** here :P

I started on my Powerpoint 15 minutes before class once and still got away pretty well. It was networking class though and I had a pretty good idea about what I was doing :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

I wonder if anyone else knows the code that I do....
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

I wonder if my imagination is getting more vague or if I'm just going a little... Odd.
Only mostly AWOL.