If Quaritch was a Navi.....

Started by Col Quaritch, May 12, 2010, 06:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Col Quaritch

Okay so far we have the topics of Quaritch wants pizza, what if, is... well heres a new one since its been mention a few times and the topic of making him into a Na'vi by way of picture. So this thread is devoted to what if he was born a Na'vi! Let your fun and fruitfull Imagination run free everyone.

If Quaritch was a navi.....He would make the first surface to surface bow

I started the first go for it friends :)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

If Quaritch were a Na'vi... he'd hate water instead of kitties.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Niwantaw

if quaritch was a na'vi... eywa would of been replaced by him
Only mostly AWOL.

Col Quaritch

hmmm I dont know about that one but I would say this he be one heck of a devout follower lol sheit Navi (im sure i misspelled that)

Txur Niftxavang

PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

he would be riding 3 toruks, a pair of palulukans and 59 ikrans upside down and all at the same time. he would also be enjoying a yerik while he was at this
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

If Quaritch was a Na'vi, he'd be the Na'vi reincarnation of Chuck Norris.

If Quartich was a Na'vi he would be able to defeat the RDA by just hissing at them (literally, it would kill them all).

If Quaritch was a Na'vi, he could fly an ikran without making tsahaylu.

If Quaritch was a Na'vi, he'd have long hair. (sort of obvious, but still significant).

If Quaritch was a Na'vi, he'd be the first sword-wielding Na'vi.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Col Quaritch

that raises interesting question about the navi (slightly off topic) they have a rather mean looking knife do you think they may have had or do have swords? Anyways like the one about just hissing at them. oh and the Palulukan would be afraid of him.

Tanhì'kilvan te McEnti

If Quaritch was a Navi hugs he trees and pray to Eywa

dkperformance

If Quaritch would be a Na´vi i think he would be like Beydamo from the game. :D

Niwantaw

nah..
he would eat beydamo for breakfast
Only mostly AWOL.

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 12, 2010, 06:58:25 PM
he would be riding 3 toruks, a pair of palulukans and 59 ikrans upside down and all at the same time. he would also be enjoying a yerik while he was at this
Figuring out how to control them all at once might be difficult...did he go to the RDA and have them invent a multi-port adapter for his queue?

Anyway, if he were Na'vi, he'd probably introduce them to modern warfare technology and combat methods.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on May 13, 2010, 03:34:19 PM
Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 12, 2010, 06:58:25 PM
Figuring out how to control them all at once might be difficult...did he go to the RDA and have them invent a multi-port adapter for his queue?

Anyway, if he were Na'vi, he'd probably introduce them to modern warfare technology and combat methods.

Jake sort of already did when he beat Tsu'tey with just his hands and feet.  Right before he confessed to his... mission.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on May 13, 2010, 03:43:08 PM
Jake sort of already did when he beat Tsu'tey with just his hands and feet.  Right before he confessed to his... mission.
You're right. He did give them a taste of the modern combat style in that battle. Forgot about that scene (its been 3 weeks since I've seen the movie last, should be getting a DVD on Monday).

I was talking teaching them to use guns (stolen from RDA) and such. The only Na'vi I recall seeing with any modern-day weapon were avatars (Jake using grenades comes to mind). It seemed like all the real Na'vi were using bows and arrows.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Emtokay

If Quaritch was a Na'vi everytim he'd try to make Tsaheylu he'd get the error telling him that the item doesnt have enough RAM to be able to run whilst connected to Quaritch
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Eyamsiyu

If Quaritch was a Na'vi, he could jump from the trees to the ground.  Without using leaves to cushion his fall.

EDIT: If Quaritch was a Na'vi, this would be said about him: "Flies like a Fan Lizard, stings like a Hellfire Wasp."

Nawm Nantang

Quote from: dkperformance on May 13, 2010, 07:58:44 AM
If Quaritch would be a Na´vi i think he would be like Beydamo from the game. :D
Haha good one!
old gallery link?id=470[/img]

Rain

If Quaritch was a Na'vi, he'd sit in the trees gathering flowers to make into pretty leis and he would sing songs about peace, love and pie. Then he would dance around the community fire and teach the children how to make kites and leaf dolls.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine