If they had TV on Pandora

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, February 03, 2010, 10:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaltxì Palulukan!

This would be a popular kid's show.

In order to make sense, you have to have the the theme of the Tree Stooges playing in your head. This should help:

3 Stooges Opening Theme

Basically it's a jazzed up version of the classic children's song "Three Blind Mice."

My homage/parody (in Na'vi-land). Note, the English words from the original song indicate beat markers--NOT actual translations.

Skxawng   Tawtuan   Tsìng,       Ayfo        tse'a     ke'u
(three)       (blind)    (mice),     (three)     (blind)   (mice),

Tsea'   fyape    ayfo     fmi,    Tse'a   fyape    ayfo     zawng . . .
(see)   (how)  (they)   (run),  (see)   (how)   (they)    (run),   

Basically:
4 idiot humans, they see nothing,
See how they try, see how they shriek

(I am limited on words here of course). I m using Skxawng in what I believe is the truest meaning: "one who cannot/does not see (kame)." Frommer has said that teh Na'vi have no vulgarities, so I can see skxawng meaning that instead of a viscous name/epithet. Also note that the Na'vi word for "not very smart" is snumìna.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Txur’Itan

1. Ngal ayskxawnìri!

TAKUK!

2. Ngal tskxeri!

AU, AU, TAKUK!

3. Nga nga nga nga...

1. Oel ngati tivakuk sivängi!

4. Ayngati ke nari sängi pak!

私は太った男だ。

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Cookie!  :D

Thank you for that! I love that post! (I hear they are making a 3 stooges movie right now)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 04, 2010, 12:14:57 AM
Cookie!  :D

Thank you for that! I love that post! (I hear they are making a 3 stooges movie right now)

Using Avatar level special effects?

I am there!
私は太った男だ。