I'll be gone after; 04112011.

Started by Txur Niftxavang, October 12, 2010, 05:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur Niftxavang

Hey, I know I will be gone after April, but that does not mean I will never be on the forum ever again. Well, if "you know what" does not occur.   If you could only imagine what its like over there. Anyhow!    If you are on my friends list, still. I beg of you to please PM me when ever, or when you need some advice for whatever.      PM me as much as possible.  I'm hoping that we have internet on the FOB, where ever I am stationed. That will be a plus.  So, until then...  I'm here.  Living it up with you smuke si smukan.   :)

Remember PM me if you have me on your "Buddies" list.  Mail in that kind of situation will bring my morale up.   Just like care packages.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

*sends care package*
*helecopter flies past*
*drops crate*
QUICK GRAB IT IT'S A CHOPPA GUNNA!

/MW2 :p

EDIT: all that effort to find a awful joke to crack... and he goes offline :(...
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

HRH, man.  I wish it were that easy sometimes.     Thanks Tawtewng.  :D

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

GIT TO DA CHOPPA! and come back safe, k?  :)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Txur Niftxavang on October 12, 2010, 06:03:21 PM
HRH, man.  I wish it were that easy sometimes.     Thanks Tawtewng.  :D

Good Luck to you!
私は太った男だ。

Txur Niftxavang

I do not expect for you all to remember who I am. I am optimistic that we will have Internet on the FOBs, but if not. I will not be on the forum for years. I mean YEARS.  Not months, weeks.     I do not know if the forum will be up after what ever events take place.  Most of you do not know what it's like to be away from any friendly enviroment. Most people think I'm a nice guy... Errm.  Yea. Sure.    Then again, you have not seen what I do. I'd rather you not.  If there is some extraordinary event on which I do not come back to the forum. You might as well assume I'm with Eywa. Like most of my brothers in arms.  I am a warrior, I am a Marine. Yet I am dehumanized. A robot.     

I will not lie about the dehumanization. I could care less about life. Then again I know my heart is filled with pain, and anger. Why do you think I'm not married?    I do not know how to love, or care. I'm trying...