Main Menu

Imaginary mates

Started by Lolet, July 09, 2010, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 11, 2010, 04:20:21 PM
And we were NOT making "smoooshmooshguhguhAGH!" noises!

We did that night, but we were in the forest when that happened.

Ninat hopes to teach the kids that we'll have how to sing all the songs that her mother once taught her.  All I can do is smile when she says this and give a kiss on the cheek.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Ì'awn Menari

as i said Txonway is shy so we usually go to the calm parts of the river   if we want to make out ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

We are training Tamoa to be an excellent warrior, that is what we are and what we know.

The funnest thing is NIGHT SWIMMING!

'Ì'awn Menari

it's also the prettiest time to go swimming though
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Oh, Ninat loves the rough waters.  She said if she stands still, it's like the river is washing herself.  I don't really get it, but I usually try to talk her out of it, so she doesn't get hurt.  I usually lose the argument and she gets to go.  I go with her though, only to make sure I get bathed and to keep her safe.  I don't know what I would do without her...

Hmm... Ninat and I have never swam at night.  I think I have an idea for a romantic outing!!!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Lolet

Everything glows, and it's so quiet and no one else is around.

I only succeed half the time at talking Rakan out of crazy things. I always join him.  ;D

Eyamsiyu

I love doing crazy things, but if it's TOO crazy, sometimes I have to really discuss it with Ninat.  She may have a soft voice, but she's such a vrrtep...  ;) ;D

Lolet

We did the stupidest thingd when we were young. After the schoolhouse, we went CRAZY.

Eyamsiyu

The schoolhouse... that made Ninat mad.  As her close friend, I couldn't bear to see her in tears.  I tried to comfort her, but she kept saying she was sad Sylwanian was gone.  All I could do is hold her and say "I know, so am I."

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 11, 2010, 04:25:55 PM
Oh, Ninat loves the rough waters.  She said if she stands still, it's like the river is washing herself.  I don't really get it, but I usually try to talk her out of it, so she doesn't get hurt.  I usually lose the argument and she gets to go.  I go with her though, only to make sure I get bathed and to keep her safe.  I don't know what I would do without her...

me and txonway go night swimming all the time.

i have to keep an eye on him whenever Tsu'tey has him go near the rough waters.  that's probably the only time i've ever seen him freeze up in fear.  whatever happened must have been pretty bad if he's this spooked.  :(  needless to say me and tsu'tey got into many arguments over the matter (lucikly Txon wasn't there or else he would have tried to stop me.  he doesn't like anyone else knowing when he's spooked but me).

he used to love the rough waters too...it's very sad.  *kisses teh sleeping Na'vi on the forehead*
Txonway:  *still sleep whispering* welcome to hawaii how did you get here in a car?  
Me:  i really need to stop letting him watch that XD.  (i take him to the labs occasionally that's how he was able to watch the clips XD)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

HAHA, yeah, Ninat and I usually just stay away from the labs.  We do go there occasionally to see Max.  Other than that, we stay around Kelutral.

'Ì'awn Menari

we go to visit norm and max and usually whenever we show up they're watching re-runs of the show and we end up sticking around for the scenes from a hat XD.  i swear those two know when we're coming over cause every time without fail it's playing.  it's always a different episode but it's playin...

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Ninat and I have been there to see that show sometimes.  Ninat hates when they do that... singing thing.  "Ho-down," I think it is?  She doesn't like it because, as she would say "They are horrible singers."

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 11, 2010, 04:42:16 PM
Ninat and I have been there to see that show sometimes.  Ninat hates when they do that... singing thing.  "Ho-down," I think it is?  She doesn't like it because, as she would say "They are horrible singers."

yeah it's the ho-down.  we don't like it either we love the scenes from a hat though XD.  we find them hilarious HRH
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

I don't understand though when the people are speaking and all of a sudden there is a loud annoying noise and we can't hear what they say.  It irks me.

'Ì'awn Menari

i don't understand tsu'tey sometimes.  seriously, he's like my big brother and all...but damn that na'vi can get annoying.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Well, you don't have to worry much about him anymore.  It does make me sad he is gone.  He may have been a skxawng, but he was a brave warrior.

'Ì'awn Menari

I miss oeyä tsmukan *tears up*

*txonway finally wakes up and comforts her*  mawe yawne, mawe...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 11, 2010, 04:57:42 PM
I miss oeyä tsmukan *tears up*

*txonway finally wakes up and comforts her*  mawe yawne, mawe...

I am sorry to have made you sad, ma tsmuke...

Ninat: "Ma Eyamsiyu, you really should watch your words better."
Me: "I know, ma Ninat, it is just that... well, it was meant to be sort of a honorary... I think the skypeople call it a "toast."  Them and their weird words..."
Ninat: "Eyamsiyu, please just be more careful with what you say."
Me: "For you, I always will."
:-*

Lolet

I remember a month after that bad day, we rode our Pa'li down to Hell's Gate, lied to oeya sa'nok. We walked up and shook the fence and yelled every horrible word we knew. We could have died, but niether one of us cared. Rakan was so miserable, he was in big trouble for snapping his brother's arm a week earlier.