Main Menu

Imaginary mates

Started by Lolet, July 09, 2010, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

I remember that: Everyone could hear your sa'nok from wherever we were in Kelutral...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Ì'awn Menari

Wait a second that was her Sa'nok?!   

By Eywa Lolet she's scary o.O
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

I was chilling with Ninat and a couple of other people when that happened and we were really thinking of leaving, just to not be scared of her voice.  It was like a thousand ikran had attacked with the ferocity of a hundred palulukan.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

'Ì'awn Menari

I know right and i thought oeyä  sa'nok was scary when she's angry.  me and Txonway had to take the neighbors kids away (with their parents permission of course) because they were scared of the mean, screeching lady.  (we took them to the calm parts of the river so they could swim.  me watching the kids and txonway looking out for any danger.)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Eytukan said Rakan's violence was very serious, so he was not to be a warrior for 5 years! He was 15 then, had his ikran. Oeya sa'nok yelled at me to NEVER see him again. And OF COURSE I did what she said. *sarcasm*

And when we got back she didn't let me leave the tree for a week.

Eyamsiyu

Me: And yet, you are with him now.  Just proves love is the best thing out there.  Better than any kava ever made...
Ninat: Why do you relate everything to kava now, ma Eyamsiyu?
Me: Well, because most men like it a lot.  But nothing can replace the love between a man and his mate. *pecks a kiss on Ninat's cheek*
Ninat: Awww... *giggles* I wish you were like this more often.
Me: I can be.

Lolet

You are so romantic, Eyamsiyu, almost as much as oeyu Rakan.

We got very sneaky after 2 years of secrecy.  ::) Igot really good at hunting, since I was always out there "all alone".  8)

Eyamsiyu

Me: I don't know if I can be romantic tonight now
Ninat: and why is that, ma Eyamsiyu?
Me: ... a good friend of mine, a tawtute from where they came from... I just found out he is dead.  He died of sickness. *tears start*
Ninat: I'm sorry to hear this, ma yawne...
Me: I heard he was a hunter of the seas.  He would go out in the worst storms for food for his people... and it was his dream to die doing so... He didn't even get to do that...
Ninat: ... Shall I leave you alone?
Me: Please.

*Ninat walks away toward Lolet*
Ninat: I've never seen a man grieve so much over a skyperson...

Lolet

Me: Well, there was Grace... Olo'eyktan Jake was very sad...

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 13, 2010, 11:14:09 PM
Me: Well, there was Grace... Olo'eyktan Jake was very sad...

*Ninat stares back at Eyamsiyu, seeing he has broken down in tears*
Ninat: I don't think Jake grieved as much as my Eyamsiyu is.  I know he did... but to the point of tears?  This tawtute must really have meant a great deal to him...

*Eyamsiyu, walks off to the forest to sleep, alone in his grief*

Sorry, but I must get off now: I must truly sleep myself. 

'Ì'awn Menari

Me: must have been a very good friend.  if any of my best tawtute friends died i would be really depressed.  *ears flatten*
Txonway:  just as you grieved the loss of Tsu'tey ma oeyä yawne.
Me: Srane...come yawne...Jake did have some work for us to do.
Txonway:  not by the river i hope.
Me: Kehe nikelutral 
Txonway: sìltsan, sìltsan
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Never have I felt these words be so true after last night... the bridge from "Goodbye for Now" by P.O.D...

*morning rises*

*Michael wakes to see Ninat sleeping beside him*

Me: Ma Ninat...
Ninat: *stirring* Yes..?
Me: Why did you come out here?
Ninat: I couldn't stand letting you grieve alone... If he was that much of a friend to you... then he is just as much a friend to me.
Me: I'm glad that you feel that way... He was a good man.  Hahaw nìlefpom, Eyktan Phil Harris.  Eywa leru ngahu
Ninat: Never said better...

*they sit listening to the forest for a while*

Me: So, shall we get our work done?
Ninat: ... So quick to work after such a night?
Me: The world does not wait for me to feel completely better.  The tribe still depends on us.

'Ì'awn Menari

Setef:  'ì'awwwwwnnnnn!
Me: o.O  what the hell did i do?!
Setef:  why are you not with child? *glares at 'ì'awn tail swishing behind her angrily*
Me: for one thing, to annoy you.  second of all...well i can't think of another reason.
Setef: Give me a grandchild tonight 'ite, i'm not getting any younger and i would like to hold my grandchild before i return to Eywa
Me: *hisses in annoyance* why the hell are you so adamant about this?  you're not that old sa'nok.
Setef: tonight 'ì'awn.  *walks away*
Me:  *hisses in annoyance yet again*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

*hearing 'Ì'awn's argument*

Me: She is really putting the pressure on you, isn't she?

Txur Niftxavang

If she is bothering you so much... I could babysitvyour little ones.  I'm good with kids. I need to make imaginary mate, otherwise I'm going in a depression. 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

'Ì'awn Menari

you have no idea Eyamsiyu-'eylan. 

Txur i'll have to talk to my mate about the baby sitting thing.

TXONWAY!
Txonway: *walks over a concerned look on his face*  what's going on?
me: i'm sick of sa'nok harrassing me for a grandchild.  we're going to the forest tonight.
Txonway:  all right yawne.  *hugs her*
me: oh and txur-'eylan wants to know if he can babysit the little one.
Txonway: we'll talk about that when the time comes.  :)
Me: sran,sran.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 14, 2010, 09:25:53 AM
If she is bothering you so much... I could babysitvyour little ones.  I'm good with kids. I need to make imaginary mate, otherwise I'm going in a depression. 

"Peyral is a good hunter."

'Ì'awn Menari

Silwanin is Neytiri's sister and a good flute player

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Sylwanin is dead... she was attacked by RDA mercenaries when she and a group of Na'vi attacked the base.

Hufwe ta'em

When i was young i had a imaginary mate, it was a tiger named bob