Main Menu

Imaginary mates

Started by Lolet, July 09, 2010, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Not every morning, once I tipped him out onto the family hammock below. I think I aged those kids by about 3 years.

And he knows I find him the manliest, but he is not in his right mind in the morning.

"Good morning."
"Meh."
"My mother is so mad, I think she will dump us out of our hammock."
"CRAP! We gotta go hide! Grab my extra loincloth!"
"HA! I got you!"

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 10, 2010, 12:12:02 AM
Not every morning, once I tipped him out onto the family hammock below. I think I aged those kids by about 3 years.

And he knows I find him the manliest, but he is not in his right mind in the morning.

"Good morning."
"Meh."
"My mother is so mad, I think she will dump us out of our hammock."
"CRAP! We gotta go hide! Grab my extra loincloth!"
"HA! I got you!"

Hahaha, wow, ma Lolet, you sure have a way with him...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 09, 2010, 09:55:07 PM
Na'vi males are terrible with their hair. I always do Rakan's, and he complains the WHOLE time. At least he keeps it simple, only one braid.

"Owww! That hurts!"
"I'm trying to make you handsome! Yeesh, this from the guy whole used a tawtute as a battering ram."

with Txon he enjoys maybe three or four braids down the side of his head that'll go right past the chin...

*stop moving i swear i'm almost done*

anywho then the top part of his hair is pulled back and that helps form the queue braid.  he likes it when i put feathers and stones in there.  particularly stones that have health benifits and have protection charms.  *Txon leans up and kisses her under her chin (since he can't reach the actual face XD).

and i miss all the good conversations :(

Txonway is actually kind of easy to get up in the mornings despite being such a night person.  (hey works for me i already have a younger sister who's a pain to wake up.  it's nice when one's mate isn't ^_^)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

W have our hammock right above these annoying kids and there parents. They poke us with a sharp stick if we get too loud, which, in my opinion, only happens when Rakan talks in his sleep.

*kiss kiss hug hug whisper whisper*
*poke*
"Grrrrrrrr..."
"None of your lip, young man!"
"Hey, what was that for-"
"Shut your mouth, you sassy pip!"

'Ì'awn Menari

HRH nice, our hammock is near a family as well, and the kids love play fighting with us.  they'll randomly rush over and tackle Txonway if our backs are turned.  their  parents don't mind us too much, and they know we don't mind their kids tackling us and trying to fight us, cause all four of us know it'll be good practice for when they start training to be hunters. 

the family has three kids.  two boys and one little girl.  ages is 8, 7, and 3...they are too adorable ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

These kids don't like us, because Rakan bopped them on the heads for holding Tamoa upside down.

We like to play with and help train our friend Peke, she is 9. A very good weaver.

Eyamsiyu

Ninat and I sing to the kids and teach those who want to song how to.  At least, I join when I can: I usually have to do hunting.  But she teaches them to sing.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Lolet

Do you teach them, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"?  ;)

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 10, 2010, 09:52:03 PM
Do you teach them, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"?  ;)

Yes, because it is required. ;D  If they can't sing it, they must re-try.  However, we do encourage them to put their heart into it, because it helps.  We give extra credit... or should I say, extra food, if they do it as a duo.

Lolet

I can just imagine little children running around singing that song... wow!  :D

My mate is scared of only my mother. Otherwise he is very brave.

But sometimes he says this:

"I'm not afraid of a palulukan, but I'm afraid of losing you."

Awwwww...

Eyamsiyu

Rakan... knows just what to say to you.

Ninat and I, well, we aren't as romantic all the time, since we are always busy with a lot of stuff.  But when we're alone...  ;) :-*

Lolet

Same, but being young whippersnappers, we are not as busy, and have more time for FUN!

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 10, 2010, 10:35:45 PM
Rakan... knows just what to say to you.

Ninat and I, well, we aren't as romantic all the time, since we are always busy with a lot of stuff.  But when we're alone...  ;) :-*

Yes, he is a romantic devil.  ;)

Eyamsiyu

Lolet

His imperfections are perfection.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 10, 2010, 10:56:03 PM
His imperfections are perfection.

If this is what you see, then you are truly in love.

Lolet

We are, we are.  :-*  :-*  :-*

Lolet

I didn't want a "perfect man" anyways!  ;)

Kxeyo

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO a thread for all of my friends! :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P