Main Menu

Imaginary mates

Started by Lolet, July 09, 2010, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 10, 2010, 11:37:19 PM
I didn't want a "perfect man" anyways!  ;)

Rakan is truly blessed to be mated to you.  He should know this for sure.

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on July 11, 2010, 06:14:35 AM
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO a thread for all of my friends! :P

I knew we weren't alone!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

We both thank Eywa, because it almost didn't happen. I'm not really sure if there was anyone else Ieven liked.

Hawnuyu, welcome to our somewhat pathetic but very interesting thread!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 11, 2010, 09:20:18 AM
We both thank Eywa, because it almost didn't happen. I'm not really sure if there was anyone else Ieven liked.

Hawnuyu, welcome to our somewhat pathetic but very interesting thread!

I would not call this pathetic: I would call this thread an exercise of our minds and also expression of what we love about our one-true mate.  And I thank Eywa as well.

Hawnuyu, welcome.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Lolet

What you want in a mate, I guess.  ;D

How long have you known your mate?

Eyamsiyu

You know how long I've known Ninat!  You were there when I asked her!  ;) ;D

Lolet

I mean like before you were mated. I kew Rakan for 5 years.

Eyamsiyu

Oh, Ninat and I go way back to the... uhh, I think the tawtute expression is "sand-box days," whatever that means.

Lolet

Why would you put sand in a box? Crazies.

I met him the first night I came to the Omatikaya.

*hack hack*
"Would you want water?"
"Sure" *hack hack hack*
"You're so teeny."
"And you are a giant."

An interesting "how we met" story.  ;D

Eyamsiyu

Oh, I'm sure it's not the craziest story!  What about Jake and Neytiri... I mean, she was going to kill him, she said... and an atokirina' showed her to stop... so she says.

Lolet

He says he found me attractive from the very first, I don't believe him, I had 2 cracked ribs and looked like crap. But he was 12, what did he know?  ;)

I also think Neytiri was unable to resist Jake's abs.  ;D

I wrote my Na'vi self a backstory, I have this all figured out.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 11, 2010, 09:46:47 AM
I also think Neytiri was unable to resist Jake's abs.  ;D

And she think's his ikran's sexy. ;)

Lolet

She's just after him for his toruk.  ;)

'Ì'awn Menari

@ Hawnuyu:

yes welcome to our thread.  i think it's more for to show what we want in a mate by creating one here ^_^.

I so hope there's a guy like my Txonway ^_^

Txonway isn't scared much...except he tends to avoid rapid flowing rivers...i think something happened to him when he was an 'eveng...and he also tends to stay away from my fathers (step and real XD)

Txonway:  pe?  they can get very scary.
me:  not as scary as my sa'nok and you know it.
Txonway: true but nothing is more dangerous than two protective sempul of a pretty daughter
Me:  *blush*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Rakan doesn't like to mess with my sa'nok, because she hit him on the head.

"Worthy elder, me and Lolet-"
"Let me guess, you want to mate wiht my daughter?"
"Erm, aha... about that... we kind of already... did."
"WHAT!" *hits Rakan with a stick*
"OW!"
"Sa'nok! Stop it!"
"Fnu!"

We ran away to Rakan's hammock and hid for an hour.

Eyamsiyu

Ninat's mother was cool with it when I told her.

"Hello, um, Ninat and I..."
"You want to be my daughter's mate?"
"Well, I already am."
"Oh, ok.  Just let me know when I am a grandmother.  ;)"

It caught me off-guard, but I am glad she was okay with it.

Her dad, though... that was a different story...

Lolet

AY! Sempuls...

My sa'nok gave Rakan a goose egg, but he pretended he ran into a branch, so the boys wouldn't laugh at him. If they do, he gives them "the death look". Trust me, you do NOT want the death look!

Though later he fell out of a tree, so they laughd anyways. Okay, I chuckled a little too.  ;)

Lolet

It was his own fault anyways.  ::)

Txur Niftxavang

I've never had an imaginary friend/ mate.

Lolet is Rakan your imaginary mate?           

The last person I gave a death look, that certain person never talked to me again...  I had a good reason, but that's another story that will be off topic.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 11, 2010, 02:49:50 PM
The last person I gave a death look, that certain person never talked to me again...  I had a good reason, but that's another story that will be off topic.

Srane, Rakan is Lolet's imaginary mate

Txonway is mine

Ninat is Eyamisiyu's mate.

as i said earlier i used to have imaginary friends...then i went to therapy for it for about i think almost two years (though i didn't visit very often...maybe about 4-8 times total...)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 11, 2010, 02:49:50 PM

And we all love our mates very very much!