James Cameron Says, "This ones for all the females....."

Started by Doxy, January 27, 2010, 09:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doxy

Of any quadrant, sub-quadrant or sub-subquadrant...

Hehe, okay, so I read this in a late issue of The Onion (America's finest Newssource)
and I laughed so hard.... I just love the Onion. xD

Girl, James Cameron director of Titanic, knows what you want, and he is here to service you. Perhaps you'd like some luscious red ripe strawberries dipped in the finest dark chocolate (Scharffen Berger 70% Cocoa--that's bittersweet, girl, just like James Cameron, director of Titanic's love for you.) Or maybe licorice is more your thing? Well, James Cameron, director of Titanic, has flown in an array of licorices from the finest licorice purveyors in all of Europe, and arranged them in an enticing fan of deliciousness over there on that antique credenza, just for you. Go ahead, breathe in their intoxicating aroma. Mmm, smells sexy, right? That's just James Cameron, director of Titanic, girl. He knows just how to seduce you.

Shhh, why don't you relax on this plush circular pillow stuffed with the softest swan feathers? That's right, girl: James Cameron, director of Titanic, slaughtered seventeen of the most beautiful swans and stripped them of their feathers just so you could luxuriate in a more luxurious manner. Also, James Cameron, director of Titanic, heard how you were once bitten by a swan when you were a young girl-child and it upset James Cameron, director of Titanic, greatly. Those swans were clearly burning with jealousy because of your beauty, girl, and James Cameron, director of Titanic, had to destroy them. Mmm, you like that, girl? That's how James Cameron, director of Titanic, defends your honor against renegade waterfowl. He will do anything to entice you.

Did you know that James Cameron, director of Titanic, made a new movie for you, girl? Mmmm, yeah, made it just for you. You won't be able to resist it. Sit back, sink into your slaughtered swan pillow, and let James Cameron, director of Titanic, seduce you into watching it:

"Our biggest challenge right now is letting females, in either younger or older quadrants, understand that this is a movie for them as well. It's not like Titanic, where it's obvious—you know, you've got Kate and Leo staring into each other's eyes on posters. Avatar sort of plays in the ad materials as a boy's movie, which I don't think it is, but what do I know about it."

Aww, yeah. Females in any and all of the quadrants, James Cameron is making speech patterns at your auditory processing centers. Please point your ocular receptors at Avatar. It is for your variation of the species as well. End Marketing Transmission.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/james-cameron-says-this-ones-for-all-the-females,36392/

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Move over Titanic, I think I found my new PMS movie <3
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Doxy

Quote from: Sngä'i Tìrey-yä on January 27, 2010, 10:56:54 PM

xD as well as a Wednesday night movie, thursday-morning movie, nowhere-night movie, prom night movie, slumberparty movie, ned HD TV movie, Old HD tv movie, Blu-ray movie, DvD movie, pirated VHS movie, Halloween movie, Valentines day movie, and whatever other occasion one can think of. X)

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Quote from: Doxy on January 27, 2010, 11:01:21 PM

xD as well as a Wednesday night movie, thursday-morning movie, nowhere-night movie, prom night movie, slumberparty movie, ned HD TV movie, Old HD tv movie, Blu-ray movie, DvD movie, pirated VHS movie, Halloween movie, Valentines day movie, and whatever other occasion one can think of. X)

I'm up for that.

Cept for Valentines Day... that day needs a good break-up/you don't need men in your life movie instead. 8)
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Doxy

Quote from: Sngä'i Tìrey-yä on January 27, 2010, 11:09:40 PM
Quote from: Doxy on January 27, 2010, 11:01:21 PM

I'm up for that.

Cept for Valentines Day... that day needs a good break-up/you don't need men in your life movie instead. 8)

OK... Thelma and Louise can have Valentines day.xD

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

LOL

well Avatar isn't an all-boy movie at all.
and lots of girls like the movie to .. right?
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Kiyoshi Tenshi

[move]

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Kiyoshi Tenshi

[move]

Txur’Itan

My sister is 18, thought AVATAR was awsome, and hates Twilight the movie, even though she liked the first book.

私は太った男だ。

Txonyä'ite

James Cameron totally seduced me with this, I have spent my rent money seeing avatar and i now have his silky smooth voice playing over and over in head like a Barry White track loop ;)

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Heck, Avatar was a total girl power movie.

You boys just don't see it like we do ;)

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

heh, you are sure?
I was crying (a little) in cinema, and I'm boy - normal one I think

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Kiyoshi Tenshi on January 28, 2010, 10:16:13 AM
Thirteen. ^__^

same here, I'm thirteen too, and I  loooovee Avatar  :P
I cried too.. so don't worry :)

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Being girl power doesn't mean crying, it just means that the dominant characters were female.

Neytiri saved Jake how many times? And Trudy and Grace were pretty kick-ass characters too. Girl power!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Sngä'i Tìrey-yä on January 30, 2010, 08:24:06 PM
Being girl power doesn't mean crying, it just means that the dominant characters were female.

Neytiri saved Jake how many times? And Trudy and Grace were pretty kick-ass characters too. Girl power!

I adore you, ma smuktu..
GIRL POWER!

Nyx

HAHAHA I could so hear that set to rap music or something, and I can't even stand rap music XD

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Suteyä Hawnuyu te Gay'tä Muiä-Eyaye'ite

Doxy

Quote from: Nyx on January 31, 2010, 06:55:40 AM
HAHAHA I could so hear that set to rap music or something, and I can't even stand rap music XD

Yeah, I put the voice of the narrator to a slow, baritone R&B sort of thing.
Maybe some Barry White (well, mind the fact that he's really the closest thing to RB I know, and I'm sure I only really know a song or two...)
ooooooh yeah.