Just answer me one question.

Started by Damascus, February 24, 2010, 08:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damascus

Why?  Why?  Why?  Why not French, or German, or Latin, or Ancient Egyptian for God's sake? 

And another thing...Pandora is not a desirable travel destination.  For those of you who say Earth is boring and useless...try travelling.  There are over 500 million square kilometers of stuff on Earth.  Go to India, or South America, or the Arctic.  Get out and do something!  There's so many places to enjoy out there!  (And Pandora is not one of them, because it is not real)  Need proof?  Try picking up the National Geographic.  There are places far more beautiful (and just slightly more real) than Pandora.  There are peoples and cultures far more interesting than the two-dimensional Na'vi.  There are languages that other people speak that you can learn. 

I'm only trying to help.  You should enjoy your lives, because life is short.  You do not want to be lying on your death bed thinking, "I wish I hadn't devoted my life to fantasizing about Avatar".  Really, you don't. 

Thank you, and...good luck.  You'll probably need it.

wm.annis

Quote from: Damascus on February 24, 2010, 08:06:34 PM
Why?  Why?  Why? 

You are unfamiliar with the concept of a hobby?

Since you decided to go be superior in other threads where real questions were being asked, I have locked your account.