Laser Cats 5 (Trust me, it's Avatar related)

Started by Tengfya swizaw, February 20, 2010, 09:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on February 27, 2010, 05:19:17 PM
That was hilarious! Nice to know that SNL still has some funny skits.

+1 karma for putting this on  ;)

SNL is funny! tho not all made me laughh and I haven't watch a lot..
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

bagget00

"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

unil.

"Welcome to the future, where laser cats still exist"

Rofl, so good.

Robert Nantangä Tirea

OH....

MY....

GAWD....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I don't have words to describe how funny this is!!! And the fact that Jim and Weaver are both in it, wow, I just about died laughing that was the funniest  skit (related to avatar atleast) I've seen yet. I was actually able to WATCH it and laugh, unlike puking at the rest of the avatar skits I've seen.

this DEFENITELY should have won best short at the oscars!!!

PS: and DAMIT! Weaver dies AGAIN!  :D

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Hì'irawr

Hmm this idea is fantastic, combining the classic awesome of the Alien Series, with the wicked awesome of Avatar, throw in the SNL and Baaw Bamm *points towards crotch* you have just made the most ridiculous and hilarious spoof of a Short film.

Liyanin

Lol, Cats developped the ability to shoot lasers out of their mouths xD

Very awsome, and with JC and Seagony Weaver!! Blast it! Thats just cool! And I love the Avatar Room, too xD

Ateyo te Kellett

haha. I have just watched it without sound since we don't have speekers in school, but i still laughed like hell xD

Fmawnä Plltxeyu

Omg! I just saw this and I laughed so effing hard. Who knew Sigourney Weaver and Jim had such an awesome sense of humor. Go SNL.

ZombiezuRFER

Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on March 11, 2010, 05:15:29 PM
Who didn't read the subtitles?

Well I doubt anyone didn't read the subtitles considering he wasn't speaking anything resembling Na'vi  :D

Unless of course you can't read, that would be an excuse..... wait a second ..... lmao

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Okay, finally got to see it. Soooo horrible it was brilliant! My favorite line was of course JC at the end. "It's really hard to get!"

He is just too cool.  :D
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

'Tsamsiyu

Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Tsam'Txur

Jake-How will I know if he chooses me?
Neytiri-He will try to kill you.
Jake-...Outstanding.